No announcement yet.

WBCQ in Regensburg 2012 (attendee list)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBCQ in Regensburg 2012 (attendee list)

Servus

Who will be there? I am very excite about what is coming and i am sure the germans will host a great tournament!

Post here if you want to share your thoughts about this event.
    I got my strip tickets and hotel ready, it will be a week to remember!

Originally posted by Sixhoursahead View Post
    Servus

Who will be there? I am very excite about what is coming and i am sure the germans will host a great tournament!

Post here if you want to share your thoughts about this event.
    I got my strip tickets and hotel ready, it will be a week to remember!
    Wish I could, I'll be watching from Canada and hope Regensburg is a great host!

Comment

I've been in Germany many times, but won't be there for this. Regensburg's a very nice city, and has some nice restaurants and biergartens. Thurn und Taxi brewery is located there- have a couple for me.

Comment

What frustration to not even know the possible players...

Comment

Thanx for all the replies.
          So, none of you will be there right?
          Will have a great time by myself but would love to meet somebody there.
          enjoy

Comment

So Sixhoursahead, does the announced capacity of the ballpark in Regensburg --- 4600 seats --- appear to be about right ?

And have the announced crowds looked right, or are they inflated by tickets sold but the ticketholder is not in his or her seat ?

It sounds on TV like the Regensburg crowds have much more energy than the Jupiter, Florida crowds.

Comment

So Sixhoursahead, does the announced capacity of the ballpark in Regensburg --- 4600 seats --- appear to be about right ?

And have the announced crowds looked right, or are they inflated by tickets sold but the ticketholder is not in his or her seat ?

It sounds on TV like the Regensburg crowds have much more energy than the Jupiter, Florida crowds.

Comment

you can watch here if a game is on.
                http://web.worldbaseballclassic.com/...video/play.jsp
                I now have my own non commercial blog about training for batspeed and power using my training experience in baseball and track and field.

Comment

Originally posted by PLowry View Post

The ambiance is really good at the night games, day games is a bit different. I guess the numbers are correct but not real aware how they are. Czech fans made a big part of the crowed even Czech was not playing. Most of them left now. Hope we see a good game tonite......

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X