Central American & Caribbean Games Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central American & Caribbean Games Results

I am a journalist researching national team play and there are a few tournaments that I cannot find any records for in either English or Spanish. One of these is the Central American Championship (not to be confused with the Central American & Caribbean Games). I am missing results for the tournament in 1973, 1977, 1986, 1990, 1994, 1997, and 2001. A table of the tournament is here (Google Translate, preferably via Chrome, essential).

I am also missing results from several of the Central American & Caribbean Games. These include 1962, 1970, 1978, 1986, and 1993. Here is the relevant table.

Any information or articles (in any language) that you have that might help me complete records for these tournaments would be helpful. Thanks very much.
    ​Gabriel Fidler
    Lead Writer
    Extra Innings: Baseball Around the World

t: @extrainnings_bb
    e: extrainnings.b[email protected]

Originally posted by gabrielfidler View Post
    I am a journalist researching national team play and there are a few tournaments that I cannot find any records for in either English or Spanish. One of these is the Central American Championship (not to be confused with the Central American & Caribbean Games). I am missing results for the tournament in 1973, 1977, 1986, 1990, 1994, 1997, and 2001. A table of the tournament is here (Google Translate, preferably via Chrome, essential).

I am also missing results from several of the Central American & Caribbean Games. These include 1962, 1970, 1978, 1986, and 1993. Here is the relevant table.

Any information or articles (in any language) that you have that might help me complete records for these tournaments would be helpful. Thanks very much.
    I couldn't access the table, but I've done a lot of research on the Central American and Caribbean Games at Baseball-Reference.com's Encyclopedia - check out http://www.baseball-reference.com/bu...aribbean_Games and go to each individual article. I have complete rosters pages for some of the tournaments. Feel free to add any info you have to the B-R Encyclopedia; it's a collaborative effort.

- Mischa

Comment

Apologies, I did not realise I had never replied to this. You have done a lot of great work on the CAC Games, but unfortunately, I am missing the results of the same games as you are. I assume you input yours from Peter Bjarkman's book on Cuba? Thanks again.

Originally posted by Mischa View Post
      I couldn't access the table, but I've done a lot of research on the Central American and Caribbean Games at Baseball-Reference.com's Encyclopedia - check out http://www.baseball-reference.com/bu...aribbean_Games and go to each individual article. I have complete rosters pages for some of the tournaments. Feel free to add any info you have to the B-R Encyclopedia; it's a collaborative effort.

- Mischa
      ​Gabriel Fidler
      Lead Writer
      Extra Innings: Baseball Around the World

t: @extrainnings_bb
      e: [email protected]

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X