Hall of Miller and Eric will be covering NPB greats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of Miller and Eric will be covering NPB greats

For those of you interested in MLEs from NPB, you will be in for a treat. Eric and I have done a lot of work together on NPB players, and maybe before Christmas but no later than early in 2021, they'll be doing a long series on them. I'm told it will last months.
    Seen on a bumper sticker: If only closed minds came with closed mouths.
    Some minds are like concrete--thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.
    A Lincoln: I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.

Jim, thanks for posting this!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Chalek View Post
      Welcome to the community Eric!
      Jacquelyn Eva Marchand (1983-2017)
      http://www.tezakfuneralhome.com/noti...uelyn-Marchand

Comment

Eric! Talk about a welcome addition to the community! Woo hoo!
        "It is a simple matter to erect a Hall of Fame, but difficult to select the tenants." -- Ken Smith
        "I am led to suspect that some of the electorate is very dumb." -- Henry P. Edwards
        "You have a Hall of Fame to put people in, not keep people out." -- Brian Kenny
        "There's no such thing as a perfect ballot." -- Jay Jaffe

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Chalek View Post
          You're quite welcome. It's also posted in my main forum of Hall of Fame and in the international forum and as part of a thread in the Negro League forum which began when you guys announced your hiatus and has become a vessel to keep up with developments in your site, especially with regard to the Negro Leaguers. My HOF friends, two of whom you are encountering here, were the most enthusiastic.

We're also talking about Darvish in the HOF forum and something you posted came up. My response was derived in large measure from my side of some of our correspondence on the IP issue.
          Last edited by jalbright; 12-12-2020, 04:26 PM.
          A Lincoln: I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.

Comment

First article is up today!
            "It is a simple matter to erect a Hall of Fame, but difficult to select the tenants." -- Ken Smith
            "I am led to suspect that some of the electorate is very dumb." -- Henry P. Edwards
            "You have a Hall of Fame to put people in, not keep people out." -- Brian Kenny
            "There's no such thing as a perfect ballot." -- Jay Jaffe

Comment

Christmas is here!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X