Greenville Bombers renamed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenville Bombers renamed

Sorry Bombers fans the A team Greenville Bombers has been named to the greenville drive. I like the old name because I am an aviation fan but the new name is cool; the Greenville Drive! Oh well, all things must pass. (If you know what I mean.)

hey the greenville bombers wernt they from capital city? if so i have been to two of there games(1 in capital city and the other in lake county). just curious and yeah the bombers is a better name.

Comment

I still wear my Capital City Bombers jacket, even though I've never seen a game of theirs. I just loved the logo.
      Dan

Comment

Well i must say their stadium sucked. It is nothing compaired to Lake County's stadium. But then again Lake County's is newer. When i was at the game in Capital City i met their big hitting catcher named Justin Huber. currently a 1B for the KC Royals.

Comment

What A Shame, the Capital City Bombers Were My Favorite SUB-AAA Team.
          I know that your a sucker, for anything acoustic
          -Brand New

Comment

They were the Capital City Bombers up until last season, then they became an affiliate of the Boston Red Sox, and moved to Greenville. They changed their name after the 2005 season to the Greenville Drive.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X