Michael Jordan stats in the Arizona Fall League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jordan stats in the Arizona Fall League

With the exception of his BA, there is apparently nothing on the internet about his stats. Does anybody know what his stat line was?

31/123 with no home runs,8 RBI, and 34 strikeouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ubiquitous View Post
      31/123 with no home runs,8 RBI, and 34 strikeouts.
      Nice going. I spent some time looking thru stuff to find numbers. Not all that impressive of a performance lol
      "Chuckie doesn't take on 2-0. Chuckie's hackin'." - Chuck Carr two days prior to being released by the Milwaukee Brewers

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Grimm View Post
        Nice going. I spent some time looking thru stuff to find numbers. Not all that impressive of a performance lol
        For a player who hadn't played any baseball since high school, then enters pro ball at age 31, Jordan's minor league performance was quite impressive. How many men who only played high school baseball, then enter pro ball 13 years later, do what Jordan did.
        Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Originally posted by Honus Wagner Rules View Post
          For a player who hadn't played any baseball since high school, then enters pro ball at age 31, Jordan's minor league performance was quite impressive. How many men who only played high school baseball, then enter pro ball 13 years later, do what Jordan did.
          No, I don't want to minimize what he did. In fact, IIRC, he got the team a bad-azz bus to replace the old one they had. But I've always been a believer that baseball - among the four major sports - is the hardest to adjust to, there was a part of me happy to see him semi-fail.
          "Chuckie doesn't take on 2-0. Chuckie's hackin'." - Chuck Carr two days prior to being released by the Milwaukee Brewers

Comment

I did pull for him a little bit in baseball. Hated him in basketball. Though, that is largely due to the super over hype by ESPN. Anyway, thanks for the info.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X