Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trivia stuff

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trivia stuff

    We are the only two players ever to turn an unassisted triple play on the road in the 20th century. Who are we?

  • #2
    Looks like Ron Hansen 07-30-68 for Washington at Cleveland and Randy Velarde 05-29-2000 for Oakland at NY Yankees.
    « But what's puzzlin' you is the nature of my game... »

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Chicoutimi CP
      Looks like Ron Hansen 07-30-68 for Washington at Cleveland and Randy Velarde 05-29-2000 for Oakland at NY Yankees.
      Hansen I'm pretty sure is correct, but Velarde had his in the 2000 season, so I'm not going to count it. Remember, this is only the 20th century :o

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MapleSyrupMan
        Hansen I'm pretty sure is correct, but Velarde had his in the 2000 season, so I'm not going to count it. Remember, this is only the 20th century :o
        Sorry to be technical, but 2000 is the last year of the 20th century.

        Comment


        • #5
          Mickey Morandini, 9-20-1992, Philadelphia at Pittsburgh
          « But what's puzzlin' you is the nature of my game... »

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Brooklyn
            Sorry to be technical, but 2000 is the last year of the 20th century.
            True dat! True

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Brooklyn
              Sorry to be technical, but 2000 is the last year of the 20th century.
              I know, I'm only counting those from the 1900s :grouchy :grouchy
              Last edited by Erik Bedard; 02-13-2006, 04:50 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Chicoutimi CP
                Mickey Morandini, 9-20-1992, Philadelphia at Pittsburgh
                Yes, that is correct. There is one more that I forgot. This shouldn't be too hard. Also, for a bonus: Which stadium has had the most unassisted triple plays turned at it?

                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X