Request for information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for information

Can anyone can come up with a list of all 20 game-winners with complete stats from the year the won 20, and a list of all players who got on-base at least 4 times in a postseason game with their stats as well? Can this info be found on Retrosheet?
    Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours. - Yogi Berra

Originally posted by Dodgerfan1 View Post
    Can anyone can come up with a list of all 20 game-winners with complete stats from the year the won 20, and a list of all players who got on-base at least 4 times in a postseason game with their stats as well? Can this info be found on Retrosheet?
    You're aking for VOLUMES of information. Look the stats up yourself. Have fun.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgerfan1 View Post
      Can anyone can come up with a list of all 20 game-winners with complete stats from the year the won 20,
      Knock yourself out

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/pimenu.shtml
      Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
      Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

Originally posted by bluezebra View Post
        You're aking for VOLUMES of information. Look the stats up yourself. Have fun.

Bob
        Bob, I wasn't asking for anyone to provide me with the info, just hoping someone could point me to a good resource. I would look it up for myself once I had that. I realize my question was phrased such that I was asking for a handout! Didn't mean it that way!
        Last edited by Dodgerfan1; 05-10-2008, 07:01 AM.
        Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours. - Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by RuthMayBond View Post
          Thanks, RMB.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X