X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ipitch
    replied
    Originally posted by statman View Post
    i own an old sports illustrated sports trivia game and one of the questions is who was the first brother combo to hit back to back hrs in a game it said lloyd and paul waner my question is who are the other brother combos that did it.
    Through 2001, no other brothers did it, according to the Chicago Tribune. I don't know if it's been done since then.

Leave a comment:

• ipitch
    replied
    Originally posted by ian2813 View Post
    Off the top of my head, Bret and Aaron Boone seem likely to have done it, but I don't know for sure.
    No, they didn't even manage to hit HRs in the same game (as teammates). They only played two years together, and Aaron only hit two HRs during that time.

Leave a comment:

• statman
    replied
    Originally posted by ian2813 View Post
    Are you posing the question for us to guess, or are you trying to learn the answer yourself?

Off the top of my head, Bret and Aaron Boone seem likely to have done it, but I don't know for sure.
    trying to learn it myself is right i thought brian and marcus giles but they were not teammates.

Leave a comment:

• ian2813
    replied
    Are you posing the question for us to guess, or are you trying to learn the answer yourself?

Leave a comment:

• statman
    started a topic back to back hr quiz

back to back hr quiz

i own an old sports illustrated sports trivia game and one of the questions is who was the first brother combo to hit back to back hrs in a game it said lloyd and paul waner my question is who are the other brother combos that did it.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X