A Real Mr. October - players who only played in that month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Real Mr. October - players who only played in that month

Julius Benjamin DeLassus Freeman (1870 - 1921)

http://www.baseball-reference.com/pl...reemju01.shtml

How many others?

There's Chris George.

Also, who can forget Mark Kiger, the guy who made his only ML appearances in the postseason with the 2006 Athletics?
    Baseball Junk Drawer

Comment

Eddie Kolb (Pitched the final game for the atrocious 1899 Cleveland Spiders)
      Joe Hietpas
      Roger Holt
      Steve Lomasney
      Jim Mahady
      Charlie Faust

I'm sure there's others.
      "Heck, all I got was a $100 check. I should have kept it and framed it, but I had to eat".

Infielder Bob Hegman, when asked if he received a World Series ring for playing one inning of one game with the World
      Champion 1985 Kansas City Royals.

Comment

Originally posted by ian2813 View Post
        Also, who can forget Mark Kiger, the guy who made his only ML appearances in the postseason with the 2006 Athletics?
        I assume he is also the only one to make his MLB debut during postseason play as well?
        NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
        Mets360 Mets Past, Present and Future
        Talking Mets Baseball. A baseball blog with a Mets bias

Comment

Bug Holliday did it before him. I remember all the discussion about this back in 2006.
          Baseball Junk Drawer

Comment

With the season starting in March for some teams now, a "Mr. March" is possible as well. I don't think there is one, although Danny Young came close.
            "Heck, all I got was a $100 check. I should have kept it and framed it, but I had to eat".

Infielder Bob Hegman, when asked if he received a World Series ring for playing one inning of one game with the World
            Champion 1985 Kansas City Royals.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X