• were you primarily an outfielder?

Comment

• Originally posted by dwj21792 View Post
      Were you primarily a NLer?
      No, I was not.

Originally posted by PVNICK View Post
      were you primarily an outfielder?
      Yes, I was.
      Last edited by Toledo Inquisition; 10-30-2018, 08:16 AM.
      Since its that time of year
      Do they still play the blues in Chicago, when baseball season rolls around?
      When the snow melts away, do the Chi-Sox still play, in horribly named burial ground?

Play the Who am I? game in trivia and you can make this signature line yours for 3 days (baseball signatures only!)

Go here for a link to all player links! http://www.baseball-fever.com/forum/...player-threads

Go here for all your 1920's/1930's OF info

Comment

• Did you ever play for an expansion team?
        27 World Championships
        22 retired numbers
        Isn't it great to be a Yankee fan?
        Baseball was, is, and always will be to me the best sport-Babe Ruth

Comment

• Were you a starting outfielder for a team that played in the world series (meaning did you start 100+ games that season)?

Comment

Did you ever play for an expansion team?
            Yes, I did.

Originally posted by PVNICK View Post
            Were you a starting outfielder for a team that played in the world series (meaning did you start 100+ games that season)?
            No, I was not.

Hint: I would always get an asphalt driveway!
            When the snow melts away, do the Chi-Sox still play, in horribly named burial ground?

Play the Who am I? game in trivia and you can make this signature line yours for 3 days (baseball signatures only!)

Go here for a link to all player links! http://www.baseball-fever.com/forum/...player-threads

Comment

• Was an expansion team your primary team?
              27 World Championships
              22 retired numbers

Comment

Was an expansion team your primary team?
                No, it was not.

Comment

• Is your primary team still in its original city?
                  27 World Championships
                  22 retired numbers

Comment

Is your primary team still in its original city?
                    In these last two questions, any answer I give is both going to be right and wrong, so I'm going to give a hint: Toledo Inquisition doesn't think I have a primary team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toledo Inquisition View Post

In these last two questions, any answer I give is both going to be right and wrong, so I'm going to give a hint: Toledo Inquisition doesn't think I have a primary team.
                      How about this.
                      If the answer you gave to the first question was right, how would you answer the second question?
                      27 World Championships
                      22 retired numbers

Comment

• Did your career last more than 10 seasons?

Comment

• I really feel like being off the wall, being it's Halloween. Are you Ruppert Jones?

Comment

• Originally posted by chinese home run View Post
                            I really feel like being off the wall, being it's Halloween. Are you Ruppert Jones?
                            HOLY CRUD! Wow! Great job, for

I am Ruppert Jones!

Hints:

Insurance - Became an insurance salesman after his MLB career.
                            Bad guts - had a serious intestinal blockage requiring surgery, which was caused by a previous surgery
                            Asphalt driveway - hates concrete because he ran into a concrete outfield wall, causing a serious injury.

You're allowed to pick any baseball related information/saying and I'll make that my signature line.

Comment

• Chinese Homerun you're amazing. How do you do it?
                              Last edited by dwj21792; 10-31-2018, 07:03 PM.
                              27 World Championships
                              22 retired numbers

Comment

• Just dumb luck I guess. Can I give one a shot to start off the month? This one should be rather easy. I played in the majors for about 15 years. I played on a winning World Series team for the team I am most associated with, was a member of a World Series champion with another organization, but finished my career as a spare part for a team far away from home. In another endeavor, I was the first to achieve something only a handful of people have ever achieved, and am still indirectly involved in this endeavor to this day. Who am I ?
                                Last edited by chinese home run; 11-01-2018, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X