No announcement yet.

Who am I? game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, I think three options left. Was your primary team the New York Mets?
    Sox fans are the only ones who seem to remember the 1959 World Series happened.

Play the Who am I? game in trivia and you can make this signature line yours for 3 days (baseball signatures only!)

Go here for a link to all player links! http://www.baseball-fever.com/forum/...player-threads

Go here for all your 1920's/1930's OF info

Comment

• Originally posted by Toledo Inquisition View Post
      Okay, I think three options left. Was your primary team the New York Mets?
      No it wasn't
      27 World Championships
      22 retired numbers
      Isn't it great to be a Yankee fan?
      Baseball was, is, and always will be to me the best sport-Babe Ruth

Comment

• Was your primary team the Montreal Expos?
        Baseball Junk Drawer

Comment

• No it wasn't the Expos.
          27 World Championships
          22 retired numbers

Comment

• Are you Gene Richards?
            Baseball Junk Drawer

Comment

• There you go again.
              I am Gene Richards.
              Upon retirement he was the Padres' all time leader in hits, triples, and stolen bases. He's since beaten in all three by Tony Gwynn.
              He led the league once each in stolen bases and triples.
              The other hint referred to him wearing 19 in 1978. Only one other Padre ever wore that number. His name was Tony Gwynn.
              Good job
              27 World Championships
              22 retired numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by dwj21792 View Post
                There you go again.
                I am Gene Richards.
                Upon retirement he was the Padres' all time leader in hits, triples, and stolen bases. He's since beaten in all three by Tony Gwynn.
                He led the league once each in stolen bases and triples.
                The other hint referred to him wearing 19 in 1978. Only one other Padre ever wore that number. His name was Tony Gwynn.
                Good job
                Good player choice. The Padres don't have very many long-tenured players in their history. In fact, Richards is still fifth on the all-time Padres games played list.
                Baseball Junk Drawer

Comment

• Originally posted by ian2813 View Post
                  Are you Gene Richards?
                  Do you have all players number memorized also? You know players like...I don't even have a good comparison!

Play the Who am I? game in trivia and you can make this signature line yours for 3 days (baseball signatures only!)

Go here for a link to all player links! http://www.baseball-fever.com/forum/...player-threads

Comment

Do you have all players number memorized also? You know players like...I don't even have a good comparison!

I do remember a lot of players' uniform numbers, if that's what you mean. Also know some statistics fairly well.
                    Baseball Junk Drawer

Comment

• Originally posted by ian2813 View Post

I do remember a lot of players' uniform numbers, if that's what you mean. Also know some statistics fairly well.
                      I literally know maybe 20 players numbers total...and this includes current and in-active players!

Comment

• If no one else has one I'll do another..
                        hint-worst to first
                        27 World Championships
                        22 retired numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by dwj21792 View Post
                          If no one else has one I'll do another..
                          hint-worst to first
                          Does this have to do with a team's standings from one year to another?

Comment

• Were you traded from a last place team to a first place team?

Comment

• Originally posted by chinese home run View Post
                              Were you traded from a last place team to a first place team?
                              No I wasn't
                              27 World Championships
                              22 retired numbers

Comment

Does this have to do with a team's standings from one year to another?
                                No it doesn't.
                                27 World Championships
                                22 retired numbers

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X