No announcement yet.

Who am I? game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did your MLB career begin in 1901 or later?
    "It is a simple matter to erect a Hall of Fame, but difficult to select the tenants." -- Ken Smith
    "I am led to suspect that some of the electorate is very dumb." -- Henry P. Edwards
    "You have a Hall of Fame to put people in, not keep people out." -- Brian Kenny
    "There's no such thing as a perfect ballot." -- Jay Jaffe

Comment

• Originally posted by Chadwick View Post
      Did your MLB career begin in 1901 or later?
      Yes, it did.
      Take me out to the ballgame. Take me out to the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jacks. I don't care if I never get back. LET ME ROOT, ROOT, ROOT FOR THE CUBBIES. This Space For Rent

Play the Who am I? game in trivia and you can make this signature line yours for 3 days (baseball signatures only!)

Go here for a link to all player links! http://www.baseball-fever.com/forum/...player-threads

Go here for all your 1920's/1930's OF info

Comment

• Did your MLB career end before 1961?
        "It is a simple matter to erect a Hall of Fame, but difficult to select the tenants." -- Ken Smith
        "I am led to suspect that some of the electorate is very dumb." -- Henry P. Edwards

Comment

• I have sort of a revelation which may or may not help me, even if I'm right.
          Did you play for the 1921 or 1923 Yankees?(or both)
          27 World Championships
          22 retired numbers
          Isn't it great to be a Yankee fan?
          Baseball was, is, and always will be to me the best sport-Babe Ruth

Comment

Did your MLB career end before 1961?
            Yes, it did.

Originally posted by dwj21792 View Post
            I have sort of a revelation which may or may not help me, even if I'm right.
            Did you play for the 1921 or 1923 Yankees?(or both)
            Yes, I did.
            Take me out to the ballgame. Take me out to the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jacks. I don't care if I never get back. LET ME ROOT, ROOT, ROOT FOR THE CUBBIES. This Space For Rent

Play the Who am I? game in trivia and you can make this signature line yours for 3 days (baseball signatures only!)

Go here for a link to all player links! http://www.baseball-fever.com/forum/...player-threads

Comment

• Did you play more than 30% of your games with the Yankees?
              27 World Championships
              22 retired numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by dwj21792 View Post
                Did you play more than 30% of your games with the Yankees?
                No, I did not.

Comment

• Were you an infielder?
                  27 World Championships
                  22 retired numbers

Comment

• Are you Ernie Johnson?

Comment

• Even though I don't think I'd have ever gotten him, Johnson is the first name that makes the Miami Vice hint make sense.
                      27 World Championships
                      22 retired numbers

Comment

Even though I don't think I'd have ever gotten him, Johnson is the first name that makes the Miami Vice hint make sense.
                        He is also the father of one Don Johnson.

Comment

Not the Miami Vice actor though.

OE: I do see what you mean.
                          Last edited by SteveJRogers; 11-10-2019, 07:48 PM.
                          NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
                          Mets360 Mets Past, Present and Future
                          Talking Mets Baseball. A baseball blog with a Mets bias

Comment

Were you an infielder?
                            Yes, I was.

Originally posted by SteveJRogers View Post
                            Everett Scott?
                            No, I was not.

Originally posted by Chadwick View Post
                            Are you Ernie Johnson?
                            Originally posted by dwj21792 View Post
                            Even though I don't think I'd have ever gotten him, Johnson is the first name that makes the Miami Vice hint make sense.
                            Originally posted by Chadwick View Post
                            Originally posted by SteveJRogers View Post

Not the Miami Vice actor though.

OE: I do see what you mean.

Sigh, good job, for I am Ernie Johnson. I need to really stop making this so easy....I'm getting deflated. I didn't think there would be anyone who would figure out that Ernie Johnson was the father of Don Johnson.

I'm soooooooo bummed out right now!

How the heck are you guys getting my guys so easily. I'm going to have start becoming ruthless. My next clue is going to have to be "he stole a base twice in one game!"

Last edited by Toledo Inquisition; 11-10-2019, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• I was thinking Scott or Wally Schang, depending on your answer to the infielder question. I don't think I would have ever gotten Johnson, even though he did make sense on the Miami Vice hint.
                              27 World Championships
                              22 retired numbers

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X