Who am I? game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ian2813 View Post
    I'm not really that close at all. I'm still just trying to narrow down team and era.

Were you ever an All-Star?
    No, I was not.

Hint: I ended my career with a team which no longer exists.
    R.I.P. Farmio
    Play the Who am I? game in trivia and you can make this signature line yours for 3 days (baseball signatures only!)

Go here for a link to all player links! http://www.baseball-fever.com/forum/...player-threads

Go here for all your 1920's/1930's OF info

Comment

• Were you primarily a starting pitcher?
      Baseball Junk Drawer

Comment

Were you primarily a starting pitcher?
        Yes and no.

Hint: Think of how to refine your last question...there are differing ways to measure "primarily."
        R.I.P. Farmio
        Play the Who am I? game in trivia and you can make this signature line yours for 3 days (baseball signatures only!)

Go here for a link to all player links! http://www.baseball-fever.com/forum/...player-threads

Comment

• Did you ever play in the postseason at all?
          Baseball Junk Drawer

Comment

Did you ever play in the postseason at all?
            Yes I did.
            R.I.P. Farmio

Comment

• Did you play in the postseason with a National League team?
              Baseball Junk Drawer

Comment

Did you play in the postseason with a National League team?
                No, I did not.
                R.I.P. Farmio

Comment

• Did you play in more than one postseason?
                  Baseball Junk Drawer

Comment

Did you play in more than one postseason?
                    No, I did not.
                    R.I.P. Farmio

Comment

• Are you Bob Owchinko? (I'm new here!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dial M For Mookie View Post
                        Are you Bob Owchinko? (I'm new here!)
                        First, welcome to the site!

Second, that is a heck of a first post! For I am Bob Owchinko! Great job!

HInts:

1) D-A-T-A-S-P-A-N: The long term company he works for is named Dataspan.
                        2) HOF: He is a member of the Mid American Conference (MAC) HOF for his years in Eastern Michigan baseball.
                        3) I'm like a spring of freshness in the New Year: Born on January 1.
                        4) I hate one of the most controversial players in BBF history: Steve Garvey broke up his perfect game with a late hit.
                        5) I'm a name player: Bob Owchinko qualifies for having a "name."
                        6: I'm a tech guy: He works in the tech field for Dataspan.
                        7) I ended my career with a team which no longer exists: Expos.

Sorry Ian, you did all the heavy lifting! Were you close at all?

Dial M for Mookie, you get to choose my baseball signature line (see the first page for past examples).
                        R.I.P. Farmio

Comment

• Originally posted by Toledo Inquisition View Post

First, welcome to the site!

Second, that is a heck of a first post! For I am Bob Owchinko! Great job!

HInts:

1) D-A-T-A-S-P-A-N: The long term company he works for is named Dataspan.
                          2) HOF: He is a member of the Mid American Conference (MAC) HOF for his years in Eastern Michigan baseball.
                          3) I'm like a spring of freshness in the New Year: Born on January 1.
                          4) I hate one of the most controversial players in BBF history: Steve Garvey broke up his perfect game with a late hit.
                          5) I'm a name player: Bob Owchinko qualifies for having a "name."
                          6: I'm a tech guy: He works in the tech field for Dataspan.
                          7) I ended my career with a team which no longer exists: Expos.

Sorry Ian, you did all the heavy lifting! Were you close at all?

Dial M for Mookie, you get to choose my baseball signature line (see the first page for past examples).
                          No, I wasn't close. Bob Owchinko is a player whose name I know, but about whom I know very little. You were smart to pick someone who wasn't really on my radar. You earned it, Dial M!
                          Baseball Junk Drawer

Comment

• First. Sorry I've been away. Believe it or not I'm working.
                            Second. Welcome to the game Dial m for Mookie. I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do.
                            I would have never gotten Owchinko. Good job.
                            27 World Championships
                            22 retired numbers
                            Isn't it great to be a Yankee fan?
                            Baseball was, is, and always will be to me the best sport-Babe Ruth

Comment

• TIme for a new game!

Hint: Fine China
                              R.I.P. Farmio

Comment

• Originally posted by Toledo Inquisition View Post
                                TIme for a new game!

Hint: Fine China
                                Did you have a noted injury history?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X