where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where?

There must not be many Diamondback fans b/c i haven't seen a new thread in over a month!

Where?

Must be lonely over here, so I'll just say hello.

Comment

I had a short stint as a D'Backs fan. Their games were boring and the atmosphere at BankOne is atroscious so I drifted onto the east coast.
      The Q: Can the Cubs hold a 6-5 lead with 2 outs and nobody on in the 9th?

The A: No

***********My Rant on Bud Selig***********
      Selig is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Selig and a pigeon is that Selig intends to bury our heritage, our traditions, and our culture,

Comment

well i like talking about all teams so i will try to talk to you when i can about your diamondbacks.

Comment

No!!!!!

I am far from a Diamondbacks fan. I am a true hearted Braves fan. I was just wondering where the fans were at. I had to do something all I kept seeing was something about a Quenten something or other audio. I just wanted to know if there were any D-back fans at all. Sorry for the mix-up, I'm from NC and love the BRAVES!

Comment

Where

Well at least we started something to talk about in the DBacks forum.

Comment

I am a fan of the Diamondbacks, but unfortuantely there hasn't been all that much to talk about thus far this offseason. So far all that has really transpired is that they made what will hopefuly amount to an upgrade in the rotation by acquiring Hernandez and Shawn Green unfairly received absolutely no consideration for what may have arguably been a gold Glove season in the field.

Comment

Oh yeah?

Originally posted by G-String Blues
                Well at least we started something to talk about in the DBacks forum.
                No...
                We did?
                Cristobal

Comment

My mother in law.. and wife are both fans of the Dbacks..

We live in Phoenix for a while... and we were there in 2001..

When I am willing to bet they had the biggest fan base....

we still have some Dback stuff in my baseball room...

So I am a supporter of the Dbacks...

But I am a cub fan.. (go figure)
                  BELIEVE

Comment

I liked the Diamondbacks back when itheir expansion was announced up to about October and November of 2001.

But I remember even before they played a game buying the white alternate cap they used to wear back in their early days when I was up in Cooperstown.
                    "Statistics are used much like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support, not illumination."
                    -Vin Scully

Comment

This is ridiculous, why not close down the forum until ST?
                      Cristobal

Comment

There have been more posts in the Seattle Pilots' forum lately...

Comment

Originally posted by davidspruill21 View Post
                          There must not be many Diamondback fans b/c i haven't seen a new thread in over a month!
                          Sometimes in the offseason everybody seems to drop off in activity a little bit. I wouldn't get too concerned about it.

:twocents:

Comment

Originally posted by Seattle1 View Post
                            Sometimes in the offseason everybody seems to drop off in activity a little bit. I wouldn't get too concerned about it.

:twocents:
                            Is it just me or is this thread 3 years old?

Comment

This Dirtbacks thread is truly lame. As Fat Albert says, "No class." Are there any Arizona "fans" or do folks in AZ just go to games when they're given tickets or for scout troup field trips?
                              Good Lord people, take some pride in your team. You think it's been easy to be a Dodgers fan since '88?
                              Geez, make up a topic and post!!
                              "I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it." - Sandy Koufax.

"My name is Yasiel Puig. I am from Cuba. I am 21 years old. Thank you."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X