Great Draft in 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Draft in 2009

I happened to notice the D Backs have Cruz and Hudson as type A free agents and Lyon as a type B. Are they expected to resign any of these guys? I dont think so. Looks like they could get a boat load of picks next draft.....

G Rizzle

Originally posted by gman5431 View Post
    I happened to notice the D Backs have Cruz and Hudson as type A free agents and Lyon as a type B. Are they expected to resign any of these guys? I dont think so. Looks like they could get a boat load of picks next draft.....

G Rizzle
    I read that the Dbacks have budgeted 10 million for spending in the offseason so I think Hudson's a goner as is Randy Johnson and I'm not too optomistic that they sign Cruz or Lyon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogdaze View Post
      I read that the Dbacks have budgeted 10 million for spending in the offseason so I think Hudson's a goner as is Randy Johnson and I'm not too optomistic that they sign Cruz or Lyon.
      Right, i'm expecting them to lose all these guys, which means they will have a boat load of picks in next years draft, esp if a good team signs Cruz and Hudson because then they get first rounders....

G MAn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X