2013 Diamondbacks Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Diamondbacks Season Thread

Hello. . . does the DBacks home opener typically sell out? We're going to be down there over Opening Day and need to know if I need to get tix right when they go on sale or if I can wait a while. Thanks in advance for the info!

You should be fine waiting...if anything, you should find plenty on stubhub

Comment

Is that based on previous experience, or a hunch?

Comment

I would say a hunch...but, if you wish start looking at available tix now through dbacks as well as stubhub

Comment

Looking thru the '12 logs, it looks like the D'backs sold out last year on O.D (about 49,000). They open up this year against St. Louis - who has a fairly decent travelling fan base. A quick scan showed the Cardinals pulling in the most fans on average at Chase in a series not running thru the weekend.

Then again, after this offseason's moves, there may not be as much excitement for the team this year.
          "Chuckie doesn't take on 2-0. Chuckie's hackin'." - Chuck Carr two days prior to being released by the Milwaukee Brewers

Comment

This may be the only game they sell out...I go to several games a year and they are never close to sold out

Comment

Originally posted by Cap78 View Post
              This may be the only game they sell out...I go to several games a year and they are never close to sold out
              Yeah you're probably right. The only other one I saw with a large crowd was the July 4th game - could be due to a fireworks show or concert after the game.
              "Chuckie doesn't take on 2-0. Chuckie's hackin'." - Chuck Carr two days prior to being released by the Milwaukee Brewers

Comment

I really thought the dbacks bullpen was going to be their strong suit this year...has turned into their weakness with yet another blown save...what has happened to bell

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X