Should we be worried about Chipper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we be worried about Chipper?

Chipper is having problems with his foot again this season, although the news is that it isn't related to his injury from last year. He has always seemed to attract freak injuries, so every time he dives for a ball or has to hustle for an extra base hit, I get a little knot in my stomach -- probably similar to the way Red's fans feel whenever Griffey Jr. dives for a ball.

If the Braves are to make a run at the playoffs, they'll need Chipper. Can he stay healthy for the rest of the season? He's been VERY hot recently (BA > .500), and it doesn't look like Andruw could carry the team the way he did last year.
    Every passing hour brings the Solar System forty-three thousand miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules -- and still there are some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.

Well...another great day for Chipper.
    Simply... TAKING BACK THE EAST IN 2007

Comment

I'm not worried about Chipper, because if he gets hurt we have a more than capable backup in Wilson Betemit.
      2nd member of the Peter Moylan Fan Club

Comment

I also am worried about him. But he is hot!!! And i have a feeling there isn't going to be any more serious injuries with him this season.
        Rest in Peace Jose Fernandez (1992-2016)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X