Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More TBS?

http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/NASApp...=.jsp&c_id=atl
    This sucks for me since I don't live in TN no more when I joined the military. I hate this deal. I like watching the games on TBS in fact it's my favorite station.
    Boring....

Man, that bites. I don't care for the Braves, but baseball is baseball and when they were the only game on they were a welcome diversion.
    Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

This hurts even more when you don't have cable! I can't check them out on ESPN or Turner South. What happened to the loyalty to Atlantans?
      Last edited by Atlanta Braves Freak; 07-12-2006, 10:39 PM.
      2nd member of the Peter Moylan Fan Club

Comment

TBS isnt Atlanta anymore, Ted Turner doesnt own them, I'm pissed because I dont live in the Braves market, but whatever, thank God for MLB.com and their MLB TV, it sucks that I have to pay to see the Braves now but I will easily pay whatever they offer, I will miss Don Sutton, the Carey's, and Pete Van Weiren a lot though, TBS has massively pissed me off

Comment

You bring up a good question, foxxx... What will come of the current TBS broadcasters. Will they repl;ace Rathbun and Torborg on FSS and Turner South?
          "Straight ball I hit it very much, curveball, bats are afraid"

Comment

i hope so the fox annoucers are horrible, they have no clue what they're talking about, and torborg always makes wrong predictions about stuff and then gets angry. the braves announcer, joe, don, skip, pete, and chip are the best.
            Stay Away From Downed Power Lines.

Comment

Okay if you don't like Torborg...You have something wrong with you. Torborg knows more about baseball than you'll ever know, and he knows when to be quiet and when to comment on the game situation. I find him entertaining and informative. I hope he sticks in the braves broadcast booth for a long time. Rathbun is a little anxious but he's still allright with me.

Of course I enjoy the main 5, just setting the record straight with the fox duo.

I hope FSN South and Turner South open their markets into Florida otherwise I'm screwed.
              Simply... TAKING BACK THE EAST IN 2007

Comment

wow man, you are the ONLY person whom i've ever heard of that liked torborg, he just so stupid... like when he's always talking about pitchers hitting their spots perfectly, and then they miss like 2 feet off, then he'll talk about a guy being a dead pull hitter, and the batter will push one into opposite field and make him look like the genious that he is.

Comment

Give the guy a break if he messes up occasionally. #1 Nobody is perfect and #2 The guy is around 70. To me for the most part he's a good commentator.
                  Simply... TAKING BACK THE EAST IN 2007

Comment

i would say yeah, he is a good comentator compared to the guys who work over at espn and other clubs. but we've been spoiled with the BEST Broadcasting team in the majors.

Comment

i no it sucks
                      i liv in houston and braves r the best
                      sad to b leaving tbs

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X