Sanders Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanders Jersey

Hi, would anyone happen to have a Deion Sanders braves jers, xl size, they wan to trade or sell? I am looking for the correct lettering numbers ets, partial to the Grey but white will do, thanks

Since they're pretty much the same now as they were back in Deion's day (different manufacturer and now the MLB logo is on the neck of authentics), I'd tell you to get a current one from www.exclusivepro.com and tell them to do the "vertical arched lettering" as the Braves have worn for many years (until this season). They do phenomenal work, and you won't be dissappointed. If you have any more questions, let me know.
    "Straight ball I hit it very much, curveball, bats are afraid"

Comment

there was an interesting article about the verticle arched letting in espn.com's uniform reporters, they said we used to have some of the best because of the V.A.L.
      Stay Away From Downed Power Lines.

Comment

Yeah, Paul Lucas of ESPN and uniwatchblog.com was pretty upset that they took the V.A.L. off the jerseys. Truth be told, I don't mind, because when the Braves trade for a player now, his nameplate doesn't look any different from anyone else on the team, because in the past, if a player was picked up after spring training or after the all star break (when they get the 2nd set of uniforms) they wouldn't have the arched lettering, just basic block letters in an arched formation.
        "Straight ball I hit it very much, curveball, bats are afraid"

Comment

If you don't want to have one custom made then try looking on ebay. I've bought a few jerseys off the site from people. You just have to ask the seller questions about quality and wear. There are usually good deals, you just have to get lucky sometimes to find what you want.
          I collect any and all Braves cards and memorabilia. I also collect baseballs and Pre-1060's Topps cards.
          Trusted traders - Rpollard86, duckydps, Mike D., Rockhound, Drillbit

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X