Braves striped socks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braves striped socks

Anyone out there have a picture of the Braves striped socks they wore in 2001(i think)? Ive always thought those were the best looking unis the Braves have had since moving to Atlanta. If i remember correctly, it was 2001 and that was the only year they've worn them as a regular uniform since probably the Milwaukee days. (I could be wrong on the year) Thanks, Go Braves!
    LOUISIANA TECH BULLDOGS #1

This is the only picture I could find.

I think they wore these socks in 2000, not 2001.

Comment

I think that was only a one season thing, but what I remember most is that it seemed like Mike Remlinger was the only one who showed them. I'd like to see them back, but the Braves uniforms are so good that they really don't need the additional striping on the socks. Truthfully, if players would wear their pants about mid-calf and show a little bit of the sock under the stirrups, the Braves would be the best home uniform in baseball.
      "Straight ball I hit it very much, curveball, bats are afraid"

Comment

Originally posted by tmorss9
        I think that was only a one season thing, but what I remember most is that it seemed like Mike Remlinger was the only one who showed them. I'd like to see them back, but the Braves uniforms are so good that they really don't need the additional striping on the socks. Truthfully, if players would wear their pants about mid-calf and show a little bit of the sock under the stirrups, the Braves would be the best home uniform in baseball.
        I seem to remember the jones boys didnt like them, so of course the socks were gone the next season. I agree with you that they have one of the best uniforms in baseball, but ive always thought the 57 milwaukee unis were the best ever.
        LOUISIANA TECH BULLDOGS #1

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X