Writing Braves Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writing Braves Players

Hey guys it has been a long time since i posted here. I guess its safe to say the season won't end the way we wanted it to, but i have every bit of faith in the team for next year.

I am wanting to send a letter to one of the braves players (Joey Devine to be more specific) and give him some encouragement. I am from NC and have seen him pitch many games at NCSU. I just wanted to let him know the NC people are still pulling for him.

Does anyone know where to send fan mail. Do i just send it to Turner field addressed to him? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just sent you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NextBravo29
      Hey guys it has been a long time since i posted here. I guess its safe to say the season won't end the way we wanted it to, but i have every bit of faith in the team for next year.

I am wanting to send a letter to one of the braves players (Joey Devine to be more specific) and give him some encouragement. I am from NC and have seen him pitch many games at NCSU. I just wanted to let him know the NC people are still pulling for him.

Does anyone know where to send fan mail. Do i just send it to Turner field addressed to him? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      yes I would:gt :gt :gt :gt

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X