help identify a song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help identify a song

I dont know the name of the song and unforutunately it doesn't have any words so i will try to give you the beat to it.

it goes like: whoa whoa whoa whoawhoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

or it might go like:

da da da dadada da da dadadada da da dada

help?

its played between gamebreaks like when scoring and they take the pitcher out. I heard it played everywhere like football games, basketball games, etc.

I think you might be thinking of Na Na Hey Hey (kiss hime good bye). The refrain goes something like NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY Good bye. If this is the song you are thinking of then it was written in the late sixties by Gary Decarlo for the band Steam.
    "I never saw anyone like Ty Cobb. No one even close to him. He was the greatest all time ballplayer. That guy was superhuman, amazing."
    -Casey Stengel

Comment

Originally posted by BravesAmigo27
      I dont know the name of the song and unforutunately it doesn't have any words so i will try to give you the beat to it.

it goes like: whoa whoa whoa whoawhoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

or it might go like:

da da da dadada da da dadadada da da dada

help?

its played between gamebreaks like when scoring and they take the pitcher out. I heard it played everywhere like football games, basketball games, etc.
      Sounds like you're describing Rock and Roll part 2 by Gary Glitter.
      Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours. - Yogi Berra

Comment

I'll throw my guess in there. Based on what you put and from watching a lot of sports games I think you may be referring to Kernkraft 400 by Zombie Nation. There are a few different versions of it out there.
        Let's go Braves!!

Comment

thanks ATL22, it was Zombie Nation

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X