Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Sutton leaving Turner Sports

http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/NASApp...=.jsp&c_id=atl

I just came across this article saying that Mr. Sutton is leaving Turner Sports. He has been calling Braves games since 1989. I hate to see all of these changes in Braves baseball. I'll miss Don Sutton and wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.
    "I never saw anyone like Ty Cobb. No one even close to him. He was the greatest all time ballplayer. That guy was superhuman, amazing."
    -Casey Stengel

I hate to see this happen, the four man crew (excluding Chip) will be no more! I'll be looking forward to seeing him on the West Coast.
    2nd member of the Peter Moylan Fan Club

Comment

The guy really needs to get a man's haircut. That perm was awful.
      Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

Originally posted by KCGHOST
        The guy really needs to get a man's haircut. That perm was awful.
        Well, that's because he's losing his hair.

Still, I will miss him. Chip is only tolerable. And I don't want anymore of Ron Gant, pleeeeeeeease. h
        46 wins to match last year's total

Comment

I liked Gant when he came up with the Braves and pulled for him after his motorcycle accident forced him off of the Braves. However, he struggles as an announcer. I don't care for Chip very much either. I've gotten to where I like Bob Rathbun and Jeff Torborg. Of course no body can really replace Skip, Pete, Joe, Don, and Ernie Johnson. I wonder what is going to happen with the TBS crew after 2007. I hope they at least still do Braves radio.
          "I never saw anyone like Ty Cobb. No one even close to him. He was the greatest all time ballplayer. That guy was superhuman, amazing."
          -Casey Stengel

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X