Anybody keeping up with Deion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody keeping up with Deion?

I'm just seeing if anyone really still follows what this guy is doing.

Although I must say Deion Sanders is something else man... we all know that he is loaded and loves to flaunt it. I found a website that profiles the homes of well-known athletes. Have a look for yourself. http://attblueroom.com/sports

God, this guy is arrogant. I can't believe he used to be on the Braves.

I haven't thought about Deion in a while. I remember being at Fulton County stadium when they announced he had been traded. I usually don't like players with Deion's arrogance, but for some reason I always liked him. I guess just because of the role he played in the early years of our division titles run following Otis Nixon's drug problems. I can't help but to like everybody that was on those teams that took us from being the joke of baseball to dominating the national league. I remember him as a cornerback more than a baseball player though. I think the last time I saw him was on one of those religious channels a couple of years back.
    "I never saw anyone like Ty Cobb. No one even close to him. He was the greatest all time ballplayer. That guy was superhuman, amazing."
    -Casey Stengel

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X