Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braves media outlets?

Originally posted by chipperboy1
    Actually, Project 961 will STILL carry Braves games. ALthough no announcement has been made, the contract runs through 2009 with mention in the contract that even if the formatting changes, the baseball does not leave. :atthepc
    Welcome to Baseball-Fever, chipperboy1! Thanks for the info.
    2nd member of the Peter Moylan Fan Club

Braves media outlets?

well, now that tbs is in it's ;ast season of broadcasting braves baseball, and 96rock is gone, where do you think you'll be able to pick up braves games. i mean, they'll be on 640wgst, but they can't raise their signal strength, becuase thier not wsb750(only a.m. station that can) i really hope it's not on fsn, becuase jeff torborg sucks so much. and tbs will only be doing sunday games, which may not even be the bravos.
    Stay Away From Downed Power Lines.

Comment

That's a good question. I enjoyed listening to the games on 96 Rock, but now that 96 Rock is no more the Braves don't have a primary radio outlet. The team website still list WKLS as the FM affiliate, but I don't know.

Comment

all i know is the new "961 the project" sucks big time.

Comment

I have to say, Tbs was great for the Braves. It was always played nationwide (for those with cable). I would always switch between that and the Red Sox. I never root for an NL team unless they are playing a non-red sox AL team, but I got pretty attached to the Braves.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarheelfan44
            well, now that tbs is in it's ;ast season of broadcasting braves baseball, and 96rock is gone, where do you think you'll be able to pick up braves games. i mean, they'll be on 640wgst, but they can't raise their signal strength, becuase thier not wsb750(only a.m. station that can) i really hope it's not on fsn, becuase jeff torborg sucks so much. and tbs will only be doing sunday games, which may not even be the bravos.
            Actually, Project 961 will STILL carry Braves games. ALthough no announcement has been made, the contract runs through 2009 with mention in the contract that even if the formatting changes, the baseball does not leave. :atthepc

Comment

Originally posted by chipperboy1

well now i gotta change my presets again...

Comment

*Thread bumped after the site glitch.*

Comment

Sorry to bump a 2 month old thread, but I saw an ad on TV for a new Atlanta radio station called 94.9 "The Bull", at the end of the ad they said they are the official Braves station. Check it out here: http://www.abradionetwork.com/main.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X