X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braves WInter Fanfest

did anyone else go?
    Stay Away From Downed Power Lines.

I went and froze. Stayed long enough to get autographs from McCann, Gonzo, Hubbard, Cormier, and Pete Van Weiren though. The Braves really do a great job with all they offer for FanFest. I just wish it wasn't so cold every year. I've been to the past 3 and they just keep getting colder. Still, they had over 15,000 dedicated fans turn out yesterday.
    Let's go Braves!!

Comment

Originally posted by ATL22
      I went and froze. Stayed long enough to get autographs from McCann, Gonzo, Hubbard, Cormier, and Pete Van Weiren though. The Braves really do a great job with all they offer for FanFest. I just wish it wasn't so cold every year. I've been to the past 3 and they just keep getting colder. Still, they had over 15,000 dedicated fans turn out yesterday.
      me too, this year seemed like the coldest though. each yhear i keep getting fewer and fewer autographs becuase more people come each year. i got francoeur's lerew's and hudson's before i bounced.
      Stay Away From Downed Power Lines.

Comment

I wish I could go but I live in VA and I'm in the military. I don't have the time to go all the way down to Atlanta for it. I'm lucky if I get to a game or two in a season.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X