X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomahawk Dynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by SamtheBravesFan View Post
    Yeesh. You'd better hope the Braves land a game breaker in a trade.
    We signed Julio Franco. The World Series is ours.

Leave a comment:

• SamtheBravesFan
    replied
    Originally posted by AutographCollector View Post
    Charlie Steiner said on XM yesterday that Mark Texiera would be a perfect fit in a Braves uniform.
    Yeah, until Scott Boras gets him his contract.

Leave a comment:

• AutographCollector
    replied
    Originally posted by SamtheBravesFan View Post
    Charlie Steiner said on XM yesterday that Mark Texiera would be a perfect fit in a Braves uniform.

Leave a comment:

• SamtheBravesFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Tomahawk Dynasty View Post
    Tastes like a 20 dollar steak, so it all worked out. By the way, We decided to lay down $100 on who wins the division. I'll be up $80 at the season's end.

Leave a comment:

• Tomahawk Dynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by AutographCollector View Post
    Let me know how crow meat tastes.

Seriously though... I hope that the Mets don't lose 3 straight (just like you guys hope that the Braves don't lose 3 straight). Sadly we have the Dodgers coming up for a series. So... I don't know... this NL East will not be won by any team by a blowout. It'll go down to the last few games of the regular season in my opinion.
    Tastes like a 20 dollar steak, so it all worked out. By the way, We decided to lay down $100 on who wins the division. I'll be up $80 at the season's end.

Leave a comment:

• AutographCollector
    replied
    Originally posted by Tomahawk Dynasty View Post
    I've already made a bet with my neighbor (Mets Fan) that the Braves will take first in the NL East by 7/20/07.

Might as well do it here. I'll stand by my word and either eat crow or celebrate.

Go Braves!
    Let me know how crow meat tastes.

Seriously though... I hope that the Mets don't lose 3 straight (just like you guys hope that the Braves don't lose 3 straight). Sadly we have the Dodgers coming up for a series. So... I don't know... this NL East will not be won by any team by a blowout. It'll go down to the last few games of the regular season in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Atlanta Braves Freak
    replied
    1st place by Friday?

New York Mets 52-41 (one game against SD, two games against LAD)
    Atlanta Braves 50-44 (one game against CIN, two games against STL)

By the end of Friday the Braves could be in 1st place. And thats only if the Mets lose three straight.

Leave a comment:

• SamtheBravesFan
    replied
    After one week of play, eh? Maybe. Depends if the Mets stay cold and the Braves can win some games.

Leave a comment:

• Atlanta Braves Freak
    replied
    I think they can take it by the 20th, because they'll be going against the NL Central for the next 3 series. Matter of fact, I'll go to the game on the 20th to watch the Braves take 1st place!!

Leave a comment:

• PureBaseballFan
    replied
    I think that is a reasonable time. With them playing the Padres and Dodgers will either show that the Mets are truely the best team in the NL or just overrated.

Leave a comment:

• Tomahawk Dynasty
    started a topic 7/20/07

7/20/07

I've already made a bet with my neighbor (Mets Fan) that the Braves will take first in the NL East by 7/20/07.

Might as well do it here. I'll stand by my word and either eat crow or celebrate.

Go Braves!

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X