Sam's Three Stars, 2018 Season!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SABR Steve View Post
    Albies had a pretty good lead for the All-Star game with just a few days to go and then the tide turned for Baez, an obvious case of late ballot stuffing.
    With Baez's late surge, I figured he was going to get it. Even a handful of Braves fans were starting to say that Albies didn't deserve the starting spot and some I knew were even voting for Scooter Gennett,
    46 wins to match last year's total

Comment

If the Braves don't make the playoffs, we can point to games like tonight's as to why they didn't. No excuse for it. I'm not ready to give up completely, as the division should come down to September. But the Braves are going to have to beat teams like Colorado in order to stay within range of the Phillies.

Comment

It looks like Arenado has jumped to within two points of Freeman's lead for the batting crown. Colorado has made a mockery of the stats and if Arenado does win the historic title, it'll be the fifth different Rockie to win in the last six seasons. Arenado has 17 games left at home and 15 on the road. last year Charlie Blackman hit .391 at home and .276 on the road, which is typical of how they win this category.

Comment

It looks like Arenado has jumped to within two points of Freeman's lead for the batting crown. Colorado has made a mockery of the stats and if Arenado does win the historic title, it'll be the fifth different Rockie to win in the last six seasons. Arenado has 17 games left at home and 15 on the road. last year Charlie Blackman hit .391 at home and .276 on the road, which is typical of how they win this category.
          Right. Part of that is that Freeman's slowed down a little too. We should expect Arenado to win the title. Heck, judging by the thread brett put up, there's also a possibility that Arenado could win the Triple Crown.

Comment

Arenado has slipped to .302 as of September 1, but it looks like the race is between Gennett (.318) and Yelich (.317).

Comment

Arenado has slipped to .302 as of September 1, but it looks like the race is between Gennett (.318) and Yelich (.317).
              Yeah I noticed that looking at the leaders today. So much for the Arenado Triple Crown, huh?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X