Newbie.. Whats up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie.. Whats up

Hey whats up people. I'm brand new to this website, and just wanted to post and say Hi . Like a lot of you i am Huge Braves fan and look forward to discussing baseball with ya's!

so. what are everyones expectations for this season? Team as a whole or indavidual players?
    A.J. Stark
    Two Favorite Teams:
    1. Atlanta Braves
    2. Any Team playing the Yankees

WELCOME AJsBraves!!!!
    Extend Prado!!!

Comment

Hey what is going on??? I'm probably the top poster in the Braves foum right now ( since ABF haven't been on lately ). Welcome and I hope you post a lot because we don't have many high posting Brave's fan currently we need some and hopefully we have you.
      Rest in Peace Jose Fernandez (1992-2016)

Comment

WELCOME!!!
        Simply... TAKING BACK THE EAST IN 2007

Comment

Originally posted by HankAaron86
          Hey what is going on??? I'm probably the top poster in the Braves foum right now ( since ABF haven't been on lately ). Welcome and I hope you post a lot because we don't have many high posting Brave's fan currently we need some and hopefully we have you.
          Whats up Hank, I will try to post as much as i can on here. The reason for coming over here is because the message board on atlantabraves.com is just getting down right boring and most of the threads get contamanated with indavidual discussions that end up having nothing to do with the thread topic. atleast on here if 2 people want to interact with each other they can pm each other. this site is set up very well, its very simalar to www.TDR1.com that i am also a member of.

So where are you guys from? I'm from Connecticut and i have a very good friend from Long lsland that is also a huge brave fan ( i told her about this site) We Go to every game at shea together and we went to all three games at boston last year.
          A.J. Stark
          Two Favorite Teams:
          1. Atlanta Braves
          2. Any Team playing the Yankees

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X