Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nina
    replied
    I love them! Will these just be the Sunday away jerseys?

Leave a comment:

• SamtheBravesFan
    replied
    Originally posted by xholdourownx View Post
    I liked the new jerseys. I would like to see what they looked like with white numbers or maybe a white outline on the number? It was a little hard to see.
    I thought there WAS a white outline on the number?

Leave a comment:

• xholdourownx
    replied
    I liked the new jerseys. I would like to see what they looked like with white numbers or maybe a white outline on the number? It was a little hard to see.

Leave a comment:

• chip&smoltz95
    replied
    Originally posted by TheJourneyman View Post
    I can't see them getting rid of the red ones after just 1 year?
    They only wore teh red ones at home so maybe the blue will be away.
    The hats remind me of the old 80's hats.
    i thought the red ones were only for home sunday games? Maybe i am wrong on that though.

Also, I really like the "new" jerseys. They just seem bolder and brighter. Really stand out but not in a flashy way like the red ones. And yes, the numbers on the back were hard to see.

Leave a comment:

• Extra Innings
    replied
    I think jersey's look great. They remind me a little of the 80s blues. Are these the new road jerseys or just another third jersey? I didn't mind the tomato reds too much, but these are far better.

Leave a comment:

• SamtheBravesFan
    replied
    I caught that immediately. And the "Atlanta" reminds me of their 1980s uniforms. The tomahawk looks pretty spiffy too. Maybe that's why it grew on me so fast.

Leave a comment:

• Los Bravos
    replied
    I definitely like these. I wouldn't want them to switch to these full time (the uniforms the Braves have worn since 1987 combine all the best aspects of the whole franchise's history, IMHO), but these beat the red ones, hands down. A good once a week switch.

Plus, I've always been a fan of the uniforms they wore from @ 1969 until '71, and these caps are the same as those.

Leave a comment:

• Atlanta Braves Freak
    replied
    Originally posted by CarolinaPreps View Post
    Hey, new to the site, this is my first post!!!!

I love the look. I've been a Braves fan for many years and love it, but what color are the numbers on the back suppose to be? Navy?
    Welcome to the site! It's good to see new members on the forum around at the beginning of the season.

BTW, I love those unis!

Leave a comment:

• Pere
    replied
    It's the dark tomahawks that make it.

Leave a comment:

• SamtheBravesFan
    replied
    After realizing what the uniforms were (I couldn't tell when I first saw them watching in a restaurant), they grew on me pretty quickly.

Leave a comment:

• TheJourneyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Crawdaddy View Post
    I believe the Braves have been wearing them since 2005.
    See I was right.

got my dates/jerseys confused which is normal for me.

Leave a comment:

• Crawdaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by TheJourneyman View Post
    I believe the Braves have been wearing them since 2005.

Leave a comment:

• The Fonz
    replied
    I personally love them...I also like them better then the red jerseys...why did they keep these jerseys a big secret? everyother team showed off the new jerseys before the season started (jays, A's, Drays, royals, Indians, and philles)

Leave a comment:

• CarolinaPreps
    replied
    I loved the old 1980's uniforms. The sky blue road uni's were so cool.

The hats of the 80's were more royal blue. I stil have one from my first trip to Fulton County Stadium. I wore that thing for about five summers and it smells like it, but I refuse to throw it away.

Leave a comment:

• TheJourneyman
    replied
    They only wore teh red ones at home so maybe the blue will be away.
    The hats remind me of the old 80's hats.

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X