Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta Braves Freak
    replied
    The way they're hurting for pitching, I agree with the Reyes for Hampton move. I know the Mets are ready to come into town and pound the pitching staff. If Huddy doesn't give at least 7 innings tonight, it could get ugly.

Leave a comment:

• chip&smoltz95
    replied
    so apparently the braves are calling up reyes to take hampton's spot. Also, they will be activating smoltz and james this week, which means two players will be sent down. I wonder why they wouldn't just use hampton's spot for smoltz and then someone else's for james. I wonder how everything will shake out. Maybe a catcher will be sent down.

Leave a comment:

• chip&smoltz95
    replied
    Originally posted by SamtheBravesFan View Post
    Do you deliberiately misspell Jurrjens's name?

The fact is that they may have to bring up someone. Chuck James would be the first option.
    well yes, i didn't know that was how it was spelled. my mistake. fixed it.

Leave a comment:

• Extra Innings
    replied
    Last I read, its probably going to be Chuck James.

Leave a comment:

• SamtheBravesFan
    replied
    Do you deliberiately misspell Jurrjens's name?

The fact is that they may have to bring up someone. Chuck James would be the first option.

Leave a comment:

• chip&smoltz95
    started a topic "new" fifth starter?

"new" fifth starter?

so with smoltz coming back sunday and hampton down, who is going to take that number five spot. the four are pretty solid: huddy, smoltz, glavine, jurrjens. I am not sure when james is eligible from the DL. Reyes didn't have the most impressive spring. Is it automatically going to bennett? Do the braves then bring up another pitcher?

I am fine with bennett getting the nod. He pitched well yesterday. I would like to see james prove himself in a solid AAA rehab start before getting the fifth spot. I think reyes would probably be the fourth option, behind boyer too.
    Last edited by chip&smoltz95; 04-04-2008, 12:36 PM.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X