TBS back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBS back?

Do my eyes deceive me, or are the Braves playing on TBS right now?

Yeah, you see it correctly. Some of the Braves games will be on TBS, I can't recall the exact number, but I do know that when the games are shown on TBS, carriers in the regional area (Sports South or FSN) will blackout TBS.
    2nd member of the Peter Moylan Fan Club

Comment

i think that the game today is the only braves game people in the atlanta area will be able to watch. i might be wrong. well the only game until the playoffs that is....
      I collect any and all Braves cards and memorabilia. I also collect baseballs and Pre-1060's Topps cards.
      Trusted traders - Rpollard86, duckydps, Mike D., Rockhound, Drillbit

Comment

Originally posted by xholdourownx View Post
        i think that the game today is the only braves game people in the atlanta area will be able to watch. i might be wrong. well the only game until the playoffs that is....
        ?? Atlanta locals get FSS and such. They're gonna watch a lot more than that one game, or at least they have the chance to.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapmaster View Post
          ?? Atlanta locals get FSS and such. They're gonna watch a lot more than that one game, or at least they have the chance to.
          I was just saying there is only 1 Braves game on TBS this year.
          I collect any and all Braves cards and memorabilia. I also collect baseballs and Pre-1060's Topps cards.
          Trusted traders - Rpollard86, duckydps, Mike D., Rockhound, Drillbit

Comment

Wow, I really had no idea TBS was actually moving that fast in taking the Braves games off entirely.

Here is a broadcast link from the Bravos homepage.

Comment

I have Dish...they don't have the MLB Extra Innings.

I wish there was a way to see ATL play.

Comment

that sucks i live in tampa and have brighthouse.. I'm lucky to be able to get the MLB extra innings like I have.

Originally posted by CarolinaPreps View Post

trusted traders: Rockhound,xholdourownx,Drillbit,Tebow15

Comment

Originally posted by CarolinaPreps View Post

Hey Carolina,

MLB.com has a plan that allows you to see all out of market games. I believe it is $80 for the year. I signed up for it this year and last year. It's been good. You should take a look into it. You should be able to watch every Braves game.
                  "I never saw anyone like Ty Cobb. No one even close to him. He was the greatest all time ballplayer. That guy was superhuman, amazing."
                  -Casey Stengel

Comment

Originally posted by cbenson5 View Post
                    Hey Carolina,

MLB.com has a plan that allows you to see all out of market games. I believe it is $80 for the year. I signed up for it this year and last year. It's been good. You should take a look into it. You should be able to watch every Braves game.
                    yea def. a good deal. Although, not so much for me cause my computer is so old it won't run it well enough. So for me it would be like 500 dollars for a season. haha

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X