"Built To Win" - Schuerholz's New Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Built To Win" - Schuerholz's New Book

Due out next week. Look forward to reading it. Here's a little taste of it.

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/spor...310braves.html

Last edited by atlbravesfan; 03-09-2006, 09:05 PM.

I just pre-ordered mine from Amazon. The story on the AJC is pretty interesting, especially about the almost-done trade for Bonds.
    Every passing hour brings the Solar System forty-three thousand miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules -- and still there are some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.

Comment

That seems like juicy info! Be sure to tell us how it is when you get it.
      2nd member of the Peter Moylan Fan Club

Comment

I'm glad John is finally letting the fans know some info we've missed over the past 15 years.

Hope You're books a best seller
        Simply... TAKING BACK THE EAST IN 2007

Comment

Another interesting read about the book. I guess this ends any speculation of Glavine returning to ATL. Does anyone know the date the book will be released?
          I signed with the Milwaukee Braves for three-thousand dollars. That bothered my dad at the time because he didn't have that kind of dough. But he eventually scraped it up.~Bob Uecker

"While he had a total of forty home runs in his first two big-league seasons, it is unlikely that Aaron will break any records in this department." ~ Furman Bisher, Atlanta Journal and Constitution "journalist"

Comment

The second article was very interesting since if you read the small part of the book that was in the paper at no time did he blame Glavine we will have to wait to see if he does in the book but from the small part of the book that Glavine was told about he seemed to have overeacted. From the AJC article it seemed like if Schuerholz was going to blame anyone he blamed Tom's agent and the players union. Tom needs to calm down about this since it didn't like a huge deal.
            Extend Prado!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X