No announcement yet.

2006 Braves Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomson got another double in that game too. He must be getting some extra BP this season.

Langerhaus is a better OF then Klesko, but boy his dive sure reminded me of him. I would chalk that up to inexperience, I don't think a veteran would have tried for that ball. But who's to say, he did get kinda close to catching it.

Was a really good game if nothing else.

Comment

• Langerhans barely mis-played that ball. If you looked at the replay, you could see for a split-second it was in his glove. he just couldn't keep it there. Now, he'll be more sure he can catch the ball before he dives for it. :atthepc
      Simply... TAKING BACK THE EAST IN 2007

Comment

• Braves are down 4-3 with two outs in the Top of the 9th. Todd Pratt is at-bat, down to their last strike.
        2nd member of the Peter Moylan Fan Club

Comment

• Game over, Braves lose 4-3, who'll volunteer for the post game review?

Comment

• I'll do it... Make that...5!!! GAMES BACK!!!! :grouchy :grouchy :grouchy

Comment

• Once again Sosa was less than stellar, but the bullpen picked it up and kept us in the game. That's one more loss that would have been a win with better starting pitching.
              Every passing hour brings the Solar System forty-three thousand miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules -- and still there are some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.

Comment

• What does that bring the count to 3 or 4? So the Braves' record could easily be 10-4 or 9-5 if the pen hadn't had trouble. Could someone get me the number of games the pen has blown, because I want it in my sig line.

Games Blown By Braves Bullpen:

Comment

• Seems to me like the 'pen has only blown one or two games (that last game against the padres springs to mind, and Reitsma's blown save). It's been the starters who have given up runs early and put pressure on the offense.
                  Every passing hour brings the Solar System forty-three thousand miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules -- and still there are some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.

Comment

• In last nights game with the Mets it was Sosa who gave up all four of the runs the Mets got. The bullpen was pretty tight for the rest of the game, 5 innings.

The ERA of the starters has still got to be close to 7.00. Let me see if I can find it.

Ok, the closet I could find was this: 1st to 6th inning ERA of 5.79. 7th to 9th: 5.30
                    Overall the Braves are sitting at 26th out of 30 in the ERA department. Pretty nasty news.

Neither would be strictly starters or bullpen since like last night Sosa only lasted 4 innings
                    Last edited by grizzly451; 04-18-2006, 05:31 AM.

Comment

• Here's the Box Score and The Wrap-Up I promised.

Wrap

Box

Comment

• The Braves let go of Wes Obermueller....And...They sign Ricardo Rodriguez to fill his spot in the Richmond Rotation.

Here's the link...
                        Link

Comment

• Davies pitching a GEM tonight.

Braves lead 7-1 going into the 9th, Davies has given up 1 ER and only 3 hits.

Comment

• Can you say Complete Game for KYLE DAVIES!!!
                            Big Win!!! Braves over Mets 7-1. Totals and highlights after this.

Comment

• John Smoltz Interview

Great Game tonight! Nice to see Davies in such control tonight, now its time for Huddy to step up to the rubber and get the Braves the series win!

Hilarious "interview" with John Smoltz right here...http://www.bravesoxtalk.com/I-85_Club.html

Comment

• Oh, this is surprising.. John Thomson is leading the league in ERA. with 1.23 .

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X