X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss
    Simply... TAKING BACK THE EAST IN 2007

Comment

• When Sosa only gives up three, that's a major chance at a win! Where was the offense?
      Every passing hour brings the Solar System forty-three thousand miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules -- and still there are some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlanta Braves Freak
        Braves lose again! 3-2, Stockman made his debut and had a scoreless 8th inning. Sosa gave up two homers and earned his 9th loss.
        earned? It seems like a quality start to me.
        I signed with the Milwaukee Braves for three-thousand dollars. That bothered my dad at the time because he didn't have that kind of dough. But he eventually scraped it up.~Bob Uecker

"While he had a total of forty home runs in his first two big-league seasons, it is unlikely that Aaron will break any records in this department." ~ Furman Bisher, Atlanta Journal and Constitution "journalist"

Comment

• It was a quality start, but if your offense doesn't show up you don't get the win. W's are more scrutinized than QS's.
          2nd member of the Peter Moylan Fan Club

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlanta Braves Freak
            It was a quality start, but if your offense doesn't show up you don't get the win. W's are more scrutinized than QS's.
            Thank you captian obvious. I was simply referring to your choice of words. I would not say Sosa "earned" the loss, but rather he was "handed" the loss or he "recieved" the loss. Especially the way Sosa has pitched this season I do not think it is entirely accurate to say he "earned" the loss last night. I know it is semantics, but right now that is all we have.
            I signed with the Milwaukee Braves for three-thousand dollars. That bothered my dad at the time because he didn't have that kind of dough. But he eventually scraped it up.~Bob Uecker

"While he had a total of forty home runs in his first two big-league seasons, it is unlikely that Aaron will break any records in this department." ~ Furman Bisher, Atlanta Journal and Constitution "journalist"

Comment

• I know, I wanted to sound sarcastic when I posted that.

Comment

• I was bored so I did what every starter on the Brave's is on pace to do.

C Brian McCann 15/64/.365 Amazing season for a catcher.
                1B Adam LaRoche 27/89/.251 Understandable
                2B Marcus Giles 10/53/.237 OUCH!!!!!
                3B Chipper Jones 20/95/.287 Average season, needs more Hr's.
                SS Edgar Renteria 22/76/.328 Overall best offensive season.
                LF Ryan Langerhans 11/42/.246 Seriously he's overrated....
                CF Andruw Jones 39/139/.270 NICE!!!!!
                RF Jeff Francoeur 34/114/.248 Troy Glaus like season with less power.

SP Tim Hudson 14-9/148/3.79 Same Record as last year...
                SP John Smoltz 9-12/188/3.78 Bad season for him.
                SP Jorge Sosa 2-21/94/5.35 Jaw dropping...
                Rest in Peace Jose Fernandez (1992-2016)

Comment

• Whoa some of those are better than I thought.

Comment

• We need a nice win to get the team on a hot streak. Hopefully my avatar change will do this. Come on Benson!!!! Help the Bravos!!!
                    Last edited by Go Bravos!!!#1; 06-18-2006, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• Are all of those ESPN's projections or did you mix and match?

Comment

• The Braves are down 4-1 in the bottom of the 9th, here comes Papelbon!

Comment

• The bullpen has blown another lead, they gave up 6 runs in the eighth inning. Score is 9-5, and it looks like we'll be swept once again. John Smoltz pitched well but his bullpen buddies couldn't hold his lead. Hold it, the Braves are coming back score 9-6.
                          Last edited by Atlanta Braves Freak; 06-18-2006, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Sad.......

Comment

• Told ya, they suck...
                              Rest in Peace Jose Fernandez (1992-2016)

Comment

• Originally posted by HankAaron86
                                Told ya, they suck...
                                Wow, what a sunny disposition.

With a few deals and a little luck, we'll be right back in the playoff picture.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X