Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Francoeurstein
    replied
    Giles is a frickin' doubles machine, lets give our hope to Renteria now.

Leave a comment:

• Atlanta Braves Freak
    replied
    Seems like all three of us posted around the same time.

Leave a comment:

• Atlanta Braves Freak
    replied
    Top of the 2nd: Braves down 4-1 and Brian McCann just hit a solo shot. Smoltz gave up a homer to J.D. Drew in the Bottom of the 1st. Hopefully, when I post again the outlook will be better.

Leave a comment:

• Francoeurstein
    replied
    McCann!!! That says ROY all over it.

Leave a comment:

• Go Bravos!!!#1
    replied
    4-1 Good bye Baseball BRIAN MCCANN!!!

Leave a comment:

• Go Bravos!!!#1
    replied
    I'll say Smoltz needs to move to his fastball a little more.
    As it stands in the top of the 2nd, it's 4-0 Dodgers :noidea

Leave a comment:

• Francoeurstein
    replied
    First Inning report
    Braves Offense
    Out: Marcus Giles struck out looking
    Hit: Renteria gets a hit to right center
    Hit: Chipper gets a hit to left
    Out: Andruw struck out looking
    Out: LaRoche struck out swinging
    Braves Defense/Pitching
    Out: Rafeal Furcal grounds out to short
    BB: Jose Cruz jr. gets walked
    Rbi: J.D. Drew hits a two run homer to right (1) Rbi (4)
    Hit: Jeff Kent hits a grounder up the middle
    BB: James Loney gets walked
    Hit: Mueller gets a hit between second and first and gets an RBI (2)
    Hit: Repko gets a grounder between third and short and gets an RBI (2)
    Out: Navarro hits into a double play.

I'll only do this for the first inning every other inning I'll give a brief description. Smoltz is as rusty as aluminum in the rain for a year ( sorry for the bad similie ).
    Last edited by Francoeurstein; 04-04-2006, 08:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Francoeurstein
    replied
    Okay fellas, is everyone here and geared up for game no.2???
    Last edited by Francoeurstein; 04-04-2006, 07:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Francoeurstein
    replied
    Whoelse is psyched about today's big game? I know Go Bravos is what about everyone else?

Leave a comment:

• Francoeurstein
    replied
    Originally posted by Go Bravos!!!#1
    Pregame:
    Tonight I suspect the Braves will use Chuck James, Oscar Villareal, and Chris Reitsma out of the bullpen if needed. The Braves send John Smoltz to the mound, they hope he can give them 7-8 strong innings, so the bullpen is not worked much after the working it got yesterday. I suspect Matt Diaz could get the start in LF.If not tonight ,tomoorow night.

Brad Penny can be tough ,then again so can Smoltz. But with saying that, remember Smoltz's 1st start last year.

Oil up your baseball glove, fix some sandwiches, get a blanket and cuddle up with someone you love (gonna be a late one ), and Watch the Braves play The Dodgers tonight on Turner South and FSN West(Vin Sculley) 10:00 EST. Can't wait to hear and see Don, Pete, Skip, Joe, Chip and Ron, and Mark the voices of the braves.

2 wins would be a great way to start the year.:gt

Thank you for the pre-game report, the game will come on in t-minus 4 hours and 45 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• Go Bravos!!!#1
    replied
    Pregame:
    Tonight I suspect the Braves will use Chuck James, Oscar Villareal, and Chris Reitsma out of the bullpen if needed. The Braves send John Smoltz to the mound, they hope he can give them 7-8 strong innings, so the bullpen is not worked much after the working it got yesterday. I suspect Matt Diaz could get the start in LF.If not tonight ,tomoorow night.

Brad Penny can be tough ,then again so can Smoltz. But with saying that, remember Smoltz's 1st start last year.

Oil up your baseball glove, fix some sandwiches, get a blanket and cuddle up with someone you love (gonna be a late one ), and Watch the Braves play The Dodgers tonight on Turner South and FSN West(Vin Sculley) 10:00 EST. Can't wait to hear and see Don, Pete, Skip, Joe, Chip and Ron, and Mark the voices of the braves.

2 wins would be a great way to start the year.:gt

Leave a comment:

• Francoeurstein
    replied
    Braves are up sixth in the power rankings!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/powerRankings

Leave a comment:

• Francoeurstein
    replied
    Originally posted by grizzly451
    A couple more showing like that from the bullpen and I'd bet Devine will be back in the majors very quickly.

Hudson sure lost it pretty quickly too, but man those guys from the bullpen...its really good to see the offense starting off hot.

A win is a win, but boy that was an ugly win (least for the bullpen).

But Villarreal, ( however you spell it ) showed some stardom yesterday and in the Mexican world baseball classic. Maybe he can pitch somewhere around 60-70 innings this year and have some good performances, I'm watching this guy.

Leave a comment:

• Francoeurstein
    replied
    Originally posted by Go Bravos!!!#1
    You all might find this interesting they have named the players on the Braves minor league roster.
    Just a hunch but it looks like Richmond is going to be a tough team to beat.

http://braves.scout.com/2/515281.html
    Yea, Salty should be in AAA. I wonder how Pratt will cope this season in ATL. By next year he will be a free-agent so then we can callup Salty to be a back up catcher and play about 65-80 games and hit 8-15 homers.

Leave a comment:

• grizzly451
    replied
    Originally posted by Atlanta Braves Freak
    I was checking out the minor league roster and who do I see but DAMIAN MOSS in Triple-A. When did he come back to the Braves?

If I remember correctly after he was traded, after a brief good showing, Moss did so badly he was cut loose and Braves just rounded him up again late last year (I think).

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X