No announcement yet.

Gwinnett Braves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been to one game down there so far this year...Medlen started... I hope to get back down there again soon.
    The Cardboard Fan
    My Bucket - w/ Select Trade Scans

Comment

Going to my first game this weekend! Can some one tell me of their previous experiences at the Gwinnett Brave's stadium? Is it nice? How is the atmosphere?
      Rest in Peace Jose Fernandez (1992-2016)

Comment

Originally posted by Francoeurstein View Post
        Going to my first game this weekend! Can some one tell me of their previous experiences at the Gwinnett Brave's stadium? Is it nice? How is the atmosphere?
        I have been to a couple. The stadium is pretty nice. The gates open 1.5 hours before game time. I don't know if you try to get baseballs or autographs, but both are pretty easy. You can get autos easily before the game down on the 3rd base side of the Braves dugout. Players sign while they are warming up. The berm give easy access to the whole field. It wraps around the entire outfield.
        I collect any and all Braves cards and memorabilia. I also collect baseballs and Pre-1060's Topps cards.
        Trusted traders - Rpollard86, duckydps, Mike D., Rockhound, Drillbit

Comment

I'm going to the game tonight, it's the first of the year so I am very excited. When I get home I will keep yall posted on my time there and hopefully I will get a handful of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by Francoeurstein View Post
            I'm going to the game tonight, it's the first of the year so I am very excited. When I get home I will keep yall posted on my time there and hopefully I will get a handful of auto's.
            Friday I went and lots of people were signing. I got to talk to Greg Norton for a minute. He's a really nice guy. I wanted to get Schafer to sign a couple things, but never saw him. I think he is still in Gwinnett.
            I collect any and all Braves cards and memorabilia. I also collect baseballs and Pre-1060's Topps cards.
            Trusted traders - Rpollard86, duckydps, Mike D., Rockhound, Drillbit

Comment

Originally posted by xholdourownx View Post
              Friday I went and lots of people were signing. I got to talk to Greg Norton for a minute. He's a really nice guy. I wanted to get Schafer to sign a couple things, but never saw him. I think he is still in Gwinnett.
              Oh thats cool! Yea, Schafer was in Gwinnett Saturday and I was a few people down from getting his autograph. I also barely missed getting Wes Timmons, Greg Nortons, and Barbaro's autographs. I did manage to get Brian Barton, Brooks Conrad, and Reid Gorecki's autographs though.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X