Post your Game Day pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Cardboard Fan View Post
    I am glad you like the pics... No matter how many times I go I will always enjoy going down to Turner Field for a game
    Oh yeah man, great fans, great atmosphere. You are very lucky for being able to go there so often.
    Rest in Peace Jose Fernandez (1992-2016)

Comment

I have ALOT of new pics to post up but would like to see if the mod of this board can do something to fix the 10 links per post issue as it would take me all day to get these pics against the Yanks and Red Sox up.
      The Cardboard Fan
      My Bucket - w/ Select Trade Scans

Comment

Here are pictures I have from the Braves and Red Sox game on July 28th. The pictures are in an album on the left side. Some are of Smoltz during pregame. Some are of the Coke Bottle in Skyfield because they were getting rid of it and this was the last time I would see it. There are some pictures of game action as well. About 200 pictures all together.

I have a lot more I can upload from other games if anyone wants to see more.

http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad38/jbarker2/
        I collect any and all Braves cards and memorabilia. I also collect baseballs and Pre-1060's Topps cards.
        Trusted traders - Rpollard86, duckydps, Mike D., Rockhound, Drillbit

Comment

Originally posted by xholdourownx View Post
          Here are pictures I have from the Braves and Red Sox game on July 28th. The pictures are in an album on the left side. Some are of Smoltz during pregame. Some are of the Coke Bottle in Skyfield because they were getting rid of it and this was the last time I would see it. There are some pictures of game action as well. About 200 pictures all together.

I have a lot more I can upload from other games if anyone wants to see more.

http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad38/jbarker2/
          I was also at that game with Jess and my little brothers... we sat right along the wall of the visiting bullpen... I have alot of pics to post up eventually of this game and the Yankees game from that Thursday to post up but haven't gotten around to it
          The Cardboard Fan

Comment

I decided it will take too long right now to post my pics up here with the 10 pic link per post issue so if anyone happens to want to see them let me know and I will PM you the link
            The Cardboard Fan

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X