No announcement yet.

Rivalry Renewed Mets VS. Braves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chipper just clocked 1, Braves down 3-2.
    Simply... TAKING BACK THE EAST IN 2007

Comment

Braves lost 5-2, but I have to say it was a good game. Smoltzie pitched well and left trailing, but the offense couldn't muster any runs. This is a loss that I can feel about because there were just 3 mistakes that were capitalized on and the pitching (other than Reitsma) was superb.
      2nd member of the Peter Moylan Fan Club

Comment

It was a good game. Just disappointing to lose... The Braves are now 6 games out of first. I'm not panicking yet, but I am ill at ease. We've lost 4 games in a row. And we are 4 games under .500 . But the team hasn't played that bad they just haven't been getting what they needs at certain times during the ballgame.

Let's pray we can take the next 2 games.
        Last edited by Go Bravos!!!#1; 04-29-2006, 09:11 AM.

Comment

As a die hard Mets fan since the day I was born.... I am actually confident that we MIGHT win the NL East this year. We have a good lineup, good pitching rotation, and and some good minor league prospects. When the hell is Millings getting called up?
          Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

And so far with the way the Braves hav played you have a right to be confident..... so far.

Comment

Braves once again lose...1-0 the final. We are 5 games under .500 and 7 games out of first. I'm sick of losing close games.
              Last edited by Go Bravos!!!#1; 04-30-2006, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X