Gameday thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameday thread

okay, so to help with the discussion thing, I thought maybe we could start a gameday thread. I know they do it over at bravesnation. Now i don't think we need a separate one for each game, maybe per series or something. Just thought that way we could all get on and vent about our frustrations (heyward hitting behind diaz AND glaus today) and joys of each game (heyward being amazing). thoughts?

Originally posted by chip&smoltz95 View Post
    okay, so to help with the discussion thing, I thought maybe we could start a gameday thread. I know they do it over at bravesnation. Now i don't think we need a separate one for each game, maybe per series or something. Just thought that way we could all get on and vent about our frustrations (heyward hitting behind diaz AND glaus today) and joys of each game (heyward being amazing). thoughts?
    How about the fact Infante is batting leadoff after McLouth's good night.
    Extend Prado!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PureBaseballFan View Post
      How about the fact Infante is batting leadoff after McLouth's good night.
      yea, i thought about complaining about that too. put i figured i was nick-picking or pushing my luck however you wanna view cox.

Comment

so far so good with infante.

Comment

hudson is pitching from behind a lot today... not good for the old pitch count.

Comment

looks like nate might actually be putting it together... way to go nate! could nate AND glaus (one hit in five of his last 7 games started) be joining the braves offense! yahoo!

edit: what the hell is up with braves getting picked off 2ND BASE!!!!!???? THIRD time this year. ugh.
            Last edited by chip&smoltz95; 05-01-2010, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chip&smoltz95 View Post
              looks like nate might actually be putting it together... way to go nate! could nate AND glaus (one hit in five of his last 7 games started) be joining the braves offense! yahoo!

edit: what the hell is up with braves getting picked off 2ND BASE!!!!!???? THIRD time this year. ugh.
              Didn't hurt that much.

As for Hudson, the good thing about Hudson is because he is a contact pitcher even if his pitch count is high early he can quickly turn it around with quick innings like he has done so far today.
              Extend Prado!!!

Comment

heyward homers again!!! i think it's time for me to buy a heyward jersey and to retire my chipper jones one (while he is still my fav all-time brave).

edit: just for comparison, heyward has the same number of homers as albert (3rd in the NL) and one less RBI (good for 5th in the NL). WOW! this team needs he batting at least fifth or maybe third (would jones be the ultimate teammate again and give up his spot?!)

prado, jones (two of the three top OBP guys on the team), heyward, glaus, mccann, escobar, mclouth, diaz/melky
                Last edited by chip&smoltz95; 05-01-2010, 02:33 PM.

Comment

glaus seems like he might be starting to figure it out... hopefully be the end of this month he wil remember how to go yard!

edit: any predictions on what inning lowe will implode?

Comment

good inning by lowe there in the 3rd. let's get some more runs now.

Comment

J-Hey!!! i have been a braves man so probably about 1995 and this is the most exciting I have ever been about ONE player. everytime heyward comes to bat i just get excited even more so than I use to with chipper (even the year he hit .365). It's kinda comparable to when the braves got tex.

Comment

i wish that diaz had gotten the start today in RF with hinske starting in LF

Comment

this team is just a little embarrassing to watch.. another no-hitter?!!

Comment

What did you expect? This offense is terrible and taking out Heyward and McCann makes it look like A Triple-A lineup and yes that includes Chipper right now.
                            Extend Prado!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PureBaseballFan View Post
                              What did you expect? This offense is terrible and taking out Heyward and McCann makes it look like A Triple-A lineup and yes that includes Chipper right now.
                              mccann is nothing special these days. i thought we would have a chance with all the success against olsen. poor huddy.

fire TP?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X