Gameday thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chip&smoltz95 View Post
    martin needs to get hot again(especially with runners in scoring pos.) or bobby needs to flip him and heyward in the lineup.
    You know who Bobby really needs to move down in the order?

Brian McCann.

If driving in runs is what we're worried about here, McCann has the worst RISP average on the team out of every regular (at least 100 RISP PA) whose nickname doesn't have anything to do with milk. (.239 vs. .221)
    46 wins to match last year's total

Comment

• Originally posted by SamtheBravesFan View Post
      You know who Bobby really needs to move down in the order?

Brian McCann.

If driving in runs is what we're worried about here, McCann has the worst RISP average on the team out of every regular (at least 100 RISP PA) whose nickname doesn't have anything to do with milk. (.239 vs. .221)
      im okay with batting him sixth behind lee and either nate or alex. at this point in the season, you gota be a little fickle. ride the hot hand and at the current time heyward should probably be batting third, alex and nate should be ahead of mccann and nate needs to be playing everyday.

edit: wish we could get martin a day off (started every game since mid august after coming back from the dl). I remember heyward taking a couple days to rest his hand after coming back from the dl. I wonder if you risk putting glaus at 3B for one game and see if he has enough power left to hit some out at the bandbox. i know i know it's a pennant race and the defense would be a big drop.
      Last edited by chip&smoltz95; 09-20-2010, 06:25 AM.

Comment

• brian mccann just pulled a escobar... wow, what an inning killer.

Comment

• tough to win when your defense gives up three errors (yes, I am counting infante misssed grounder as an error). great game by lowe and the bullpen was great, especially venters. hopefully, the braves will be a little more patient tommorrow against cain.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X