No announcement yet.

Franceour's slump drawing unwanted attention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy should NEVER get a hit or get on base. Just throw sliders low and away and he will swing and miss about 90% of the time. I don't get why pitchers don't just do that. I watch the guy play all the time and it's like a broken record. I don't think I've ever seen a player NOT make an adjustment to such a glaring mistake. He has one of the worst approaches at the plate that I have ever seen out of a major leaguer. I am biased, because I don't like the Braves and everyone else around here does, but you guys have to admit this guy is a terrible hitter unless the pitcher makes a big mistake (floats a curve/change/slow heater up and in).
    The only good thing you can say about this guy is that he obviously has some talent when it comes to hitting the ball hard.

Comment

I read somewhere they a scout was monitoring Jeff in the minors and he stated that Jeff is a streaky hitter. He will get the bat going for a while than go into a slump and than get hot again.

Comment

Originally posted by DravenX
        I read somewhere they a scout was monitoring Jeff in the minors and he stated that Jeff is a streaky hitter. He will get the bat going for a while than go into a slump and than get hot again.

lol, you do not need to be a scout to tell that about him. I got to see Jeff play in AA ball whiile I was in Jacksonville, and he is DEFINITELY and streaky hitter.
        I signed with the Milwaukee Braves for three-thousand dollars. That bothered my dad at the time because he didn't have that kind of dough. But he eventually scraped it up.~Bob Uecker

"While he had a total of forty home runs in his first two big-league seasons, it is unlikely that Aaron will break any records in this department." ~ Furman Bisher, Atlanta Journal and Constitution "journalist"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X