2011 gameday thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matthew C. View Post
    You know that the Braves are my second team, and I feel bad to see them/you guys go through this. That being said...I hate to know what it will feel like coming back from 10.5 down with a month left to tie it, only to lose on the last day. Good luck if you do make the PS - hope you would find it fast enough to knock of the Brewers and/or Phillies.
    It's not going to happen, Matt. The Cardinals will make the post-season. Their offense is too good. The Braves offense sucks and Hudson has to pitch a shutout just to keep them in the game. I'd congratulate the Cardinals right now.
    46 wins to match last year's total

Comment

• If this meant we would be rid of Fredi Gonzalez and Larry Parrish, I would almost take it.

This team has a great future ahead of it. I don't want to see it ruined because Frank Wren is too stubborn to admit he hired morons.
      3 6 10 21 29 31 35 41 42 44 47

"All of which makes perfect sense on paper, unless you have actually at any time in your life watched baseball being played." - The Commissioner

Comment

• This game....
        2nd member of the Peter Moylan Fan Club

Comment

• Originally posted by Los Bravos View Post
          If this meant we would be rid of Fredi Gonzalez and Larry Parrish, I would almost take it.

This team has a great future ahead of it. I don't want to see it ruined because Frank Wren is too stubborn to admit he hired morons.
          Sadly that won't happen I was gonna write a list of the top 5 reasons the Braves fell apart but the vast majority all involved Fredi, from finally realizing in July that maybe you don't need to use Venters or Kimbrel in a 4 or 5 run game, to the lineups that made most Braves fans want to bang their head against the wall, Derek Lowe pitching great by giving up 4 runs, or my personal favorite using Scott Proctor in any game.
          Extend Prado!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X