X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SamtheBravesFan
    replied
    Originally posted by PureBaseballFan View Post
    Furcal made the same jump from High-A to the Majors with that said I would still prefer to see Pastornicky get the job at the start of the season.

All that being said Simmons defensively is extremely impressive from the very small sample I have seen.
    Furcal was a disgustingly great talent. I'm not sure we can say the same about Simmons.

Leave a comment:

• PureBaseballFan
    replied
    Originally posted by SamtheBravesFan View Post
    He also doesn't have any experience above high A ball. I'd feel REALLY uncomfotable making him the starter if I was Frank Wren.
    Furcal made the same jump from High-A to the Majors with that said I would still prefer to see Pastornicky get the job at the start of the season.

All that being said Simmons defensively is extremely impressive from the very small sample I have seen.

Leave a comment:

• SamtheBravesFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Richard View Post
    Andrelton Simmons is a stud.
    He also doesn't have any experience above high A ball. I'd feel REALLY uncomfotable making him the starter if I was Frank Wren.

Leave a comment:

• Richard
    replied
    Originally posted by SamtheBravesFan View Post
    I believe the consensus is that this is Pastornicky's job to lose: if he doesn't impress, the Braves will import someone before the season. I seriously doubt they're going into the season with Jack Wilson as the starting shortstop.
    Andrelton Simmons is a stud.

Leave a comment:

• SamtheBravesFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TheJourneyman View Post
    What's the general consensus on Pastornicky heading into the spring?
    I believe the consensus is that this is Pastornicky's job to lose: if he doesn't impress, the Braves will import someone before the season. I seriously doubt they're going into the season with Jack Wilson as the starting shortstop.

Leave a comment:

• TheJourneyman
    started a topic Pastornicky

Pastornicky

What's the general consensus on Pastornicky heading into the spring?

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X