Braves won't be contenders...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braves won't be contenders...

...until Cox stops using Reitsma and goes with one of the 6 other guys in your bullpen that are better than him and his 6.50 ERA.
    The Q: Can the Cubs hold a 6-5 lead with 2 outs and nobody on in the 9th?

The A: No

***********My Rant on Bud Selig***********
    Selig is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Selig and a pigeon is that Selig intends to bury our heritage, our traditions, and our culture,

Originally posted by KingJ
    ...until Cox stops using Reitsma and goes with one of the 6 other guys in your bullpen that are better than him and his 6.50 ERA.
    Reitsma is a good closer, just struggling now, I suggest you turn John Smoltz into a closer again so he can play till he's 45 and make Joey Devine a starter. As for Reitsma, stick him in mop-up duty.
    Cristobal

Comment

...Now tell us something we don't know.
      Simply... TAKING BACK THE EAST IN 2007

Comment

Originally posted by wilkerson_rulz
        John Smoltz into a closer again
        Take Smoltz out of the rotation and there are no games to close...all of them will be over (in a bad way) by the 9th.

Selig is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Selig and a pigeon is that Selig intends to bury our heritage, our traditions, and our culture,

Comment

Originally posted by wilkerson_rulz
          Reitsma is a good closer, just struggling now, I suggest you turn John Smoltz into a closer again so he can play till he's 45 and make Joey Devine a starter. As for Reitsma, stick him in mop-up duty.
          Um...pardon me when I ask this but, what are you smoking?

You want to turn the Braves top starter, back to a closer, which he doesn't want to do, and would probably screw up his arm and cause him to miss a season,possibly retire, or go to another team. AND...change our top reliever prospect into a starter??? he's a reliever for a reason... HE CAN"T GO ENOUGH INNINGS TO START!!!

A logical solution would be to trade Reitsma for a good minor leauge pitching prospect, and move one of our current relievers into the closer's role.

And what is up with the sudden influx of Nats fans showing up and pointing out our problems...HEY EINSTEINS!!! Check your own teams record, and from what I've seen I think you all better start discussing their problems.
          Simply... TAKING BACK THE EAST IN 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Go Bravos!!!#1
            ...Now tell us something we don't know.
            Hmmm...Brian Jordan is Cox's all-time favorite black man?

Comment

Took you that long to figure that out!!!!!!! Everyone knows I hate him especially. He makes me want to PUKE!!!!
              Rest in Peace Jose Fernandez (1992-2016)

Comment

Chuck James = The Answer
                "Never expect anything and you'll always be suprised" - Unknown

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X