Where is Chuck James???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Chuck James???

This I know, he pitched a inning at class A, then four days later he did two at triple A. That was a week ago and I can't find anything on him anywhere.

Help!!!
    "Never expect anything and you'll always be suprised" - Unknown

It took some digging, but I found out he did 3 innings yesterday, giving up two runs, walking one and striking out three.

Comment

He was activated yesterday and optioned to AAA Richmond so he will be there until the big club realizes he is better than a few of the guys they already have up there. Honestly I think Sosa and his hard throwing arm would be better coming out of the pen when we need strikeouts and James sure couldn't be any worse in the rotation than Sosa has been. I'd try to trade Reitsma and then move Sosa and James into those spots.
      Let's go Braves!!

Comment

James line from his last start, 6.2ip 0er 0bb 6k, bobby cox, give the kid the ball.

Comment

Chuck is pitching well over at Richmond. He went 7 innings in his last outing with 8Ks and hasn't given up an ER in his last 3 starts. The Braves need him for SP depth, but do you think he'll be given another start in the near future or will we trade him off while he's healthy and pitching decent? I think he's a Campillo or Jurrjens blister away from seeing another start in the majors, but if the Braves package him off for another pitcher or need elsewhere then I think they will go that route.
          My collection of autographs: TTM Autos

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Innings View Post
            Chuck is pitching well over at Richmond. He went 7 innings in his last outing with 8Ks and hasn't given up an ER in his last 3 starts. The Braves need him for SP depth, but do you think he'll be given another start in the near future or will we trade him off while he's healthy and pitching decent? I think he's a Campillo or Jurrjens blister away from seeing another start in the majors, but if the Braves package him off for another pitcher or need elsewhere then I think they will go that route.
            Only a fool team would take him at this point. Essentially, that AAA stuff is a mirage. He's like Kyle Davies. He has to pitch well up here. I mean, I read that only just now has he begun to start stretching his muscles before games. I'm seroiusly questioning his drive to be a major league pitcher, and I bet a lot of other organizations are seeing that too.
            46 wins to match last year's total

Comment

ive never been too fond of the guy. i hope he does well but i think weve seen the best that he has to offer already..

Comment

bennett would get a spot start before james would. Also, most of the braves have pitched thru blisters this season, so I think it would take more than that(knock on wood). I really hope he doesn't get another chance here. I wouldn't think he would be of much use in the pen either, since he's not overpowering and the braves have some good lefties (with gonzo coming back too).

Comment

Originally posted by SamtheBravesFan View Post
                  Only a fool team would take him at this point. Essentially, that AAA stuff is a mirage. He's like Kyle Davies. He has to pitch well up here. I mean, I read that only just now has he begun to start stretching his muscles before games. I'm seroiusly questioning his drive to be a major league pitcher, and I bet a lot of other organizations are seeing that too.
                  Maybe that foolish team is the Royals. I didn't realize they had so many ex-Braves players on their Triple A affiliate, Omaha. Roman Colon, Damon Hollins, Horacio Ramirez, Davies, and the recently acquired Brayan Pena.
                  My collection of autographs: TTM Autos

Comment

Maybe that foolish team is the Royals. I didn't realize they had so many ex-Braves players on their Triple A affiliate, Omaha. Roman Colon, Damon Hollins, Horacio Ramirez, Davies, and the recently acquired Brayan Pena.
                    Well they are run by former Braves guy in Dayton Moore. Also you forgot he traded for Tony Pena Jr. he just loves former Braves' I guess.

On a sidenote Kyle Davies is actually pitching pretty well for them with 2 wins. That likely won't continue because he still walks to many guys but I am rooting for him as he was a personal favorite of mine.
                    Extend Prado!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X