2015 Braves Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Braves Season Thread

Season started with a bang... that's for sure.
    Rest in Peace Jose Fernandez (1992-2016)

Did it?!

I almost spit my drink out when I read the texts and tweets. I'm not surprised that Kimbrel was moved, I'm just surprised at the timing of it. And also because Hart said he wouldn't move him. Upton's gone, so that's a plus!
    2nd member of the Peter Moylan Fan Club

Comment

Trying to be a realist here. Braves now have the Padres' top pitching prospects, so... well, that's good. The impact should be minimal, knowing how Fredi likes to save the closer and any guy can close if they have the knack. Obviously few can do it like Kimbrel, but the Braves have two guys that have done it before and done it well.
      46 wins to match last year's total

Comment

Originally posted by SamtheBravesFan View Post
        Trying to be a realist here. Braves now have the Padres' top pitching prospects, so... well, that's good. The impact should be minimal, knowing how Fredi likes to save the closer and any guy can close if they have the knack. Obviously few can do it like Kimbrel, but the Braves have two guys that have done it before and done it well.
        I think we're a better team for this.. Just sucks to lose a fan favorite. LOVED watching him run out of the bullpen at the Ted. Gave me chills.

Comment

Yeah, no kidding. I don't mind publicly saying this here, but I'm avoiding the Current Events forum thread on it. :P

Comment

Opening Day Lineup

CB67_8gXIAAutbv.png

Comment

Originally posted by Atlanta Braves Freak View Post
              Opening Day Lineup

[ATTACH=CONFIG]147378[/ATTACH]
              Yuck. When is Maybin gonna join the lineup?

Comment

Starters don't complete games anymore, so I hope the relief corps is good enough tokeep out of last.

Comment

It was a treat to watch the game today, small ball and pitching won this game. I know we probably won't be like this all year, but it's definitely easier on the eyes than tons of strikeouts and runners LOB.

If I were SamtheBravesFan the three stars would go to Markakis, Teheran, and Avilan

Comment

Originally posted by Atlanta Braves Freak View Post
                    It was a treat to watch the game today, small ball and pitching won this game. I know we probably won't be like this all year, but it's definitely easier on the eyes than tons of strikeouts and runners LOB.

If I were SamtheBravesFan the three stars would go to Markakis, Teheran, and Avilan
                    I bailed out in the fourth inning because I thought it was super-embarrassing for Alvarez to get that double and Gordon to single him in. Plus the Braves were doing at the time what I hate the most: letting the opposing pitcher have a super-low pitch count compared to the Braves starter. :P But yes, I will start the Three Stars again. Plus, in celebration of the Braves' fiftieth season in Atlanta, I'll talk about some old games or moments each day!

Comment

Nice win today fellas. Fun to watch.

Comment

I just realized TBS stopped playing Braves games.

Apparently that happened eight years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowtipper View Post
                          I just realized TBS stopped playing Braves games.

Apparently that happened eight years ago.
                          Yeah, you're a little late to the party on that one, Cowtipper.

Comment

David Wright hit his 19th career homer at Turner Field tonight.
                            The Mets have the best, smartest fans in baseball.

Comment

It was a wet one at The Ted yesterday. Got soaked, and woke up this morning to find my jeans damn near like this LOL

But in the end it was all worth it to see the Braves get the W

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X