Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everybody!

Hi everybody!
    My name is Julio, but my folks call me Nino Naba, I’m a died-hard Brave fans, I was invited by Yankillaz, a Yankee-hater like me, so I’ll be around, helping my team to claim his place in the NL East, first place I should say .

Originally posted by Nino Naba
    Hi everybody!
    My name is Julio, but my folks call me Nino Naba, I’m a died-hard Brave fans, I was invited by Yankillaz, a Yankee-hater like me, so I’ll be around, helping my team to claim his place in the NL East, first place I should say .
    HI

You r a Yankee hater in th Bronx? I say RUN!!!

Comment

You most likley the only yankee-hater in new york(exept for the mets fans). But im with you cuz i love the braves and hate the yankee's.
      RED SOX WORLD CHAMPIONS

Comment

Great insight Trey .
        Simply... TAKING BACK THE EAST IN 2007

Comment

Thanks justice. At least someone takes time to see my 2cents on that subject.
          RED SOX WORLD CHAMPIONS

Comment

Could we please get back to Baseball.

Comment

Yea im with justice. lets talk about how Ramirez getting hit in the face by a Berkman liner in the houston game today. here is some info about it.

Left-hander Horacio Ramirez was alert shortly after being hit in the head with a Lance Berkman line drive in the second inning of Sunday's game at Minute Maid Park.
              Ramirez suffered a contusion on the left side of his head, and the team's medical staff will continue to check him for increased swelling. But the early indication is that Ramirez is very fortunate to have escaped what could have been a very serious injury.
              Although Ramirez doesn't believe the ball struck his glove, his ability to get up and walk off the field on his own power suggests there had to be contact. The ball stayed in the air and landed in right field.
              After being struck, Ramirez fell to his knees and remained there until tended to by the Braves' medical staff. He quickly rose to his feet and indicated that he wanted to remain in the game.
              Brad Hainje, the Braves' media relations director, spoke with Ramirez during the third inning and said that the left-hander indicated that he never saw the ball. The only thing he remembers is falling to the ground.

BRAVES ARE GUNNA KILL THE MARLINS :gt
              RED SOX WORLD CHAMPIONS

Comment

Trey, Trey, Trey...

Thanks for the report.

Comment

Yo!

I'm brand new, too! And, I'm a die hard Braves Fan (forever) and I too hate the yankees.

Downfall: my girlfriend's a die hard Yankees Fan.

When Sosa gave up the 12th inning homer to A-Rod, let's just say it wasn't a happy night for me.

I hate the Yankees. I am also starting to hate Sosa.
                  1914 Boston Braves
                  July 5th: 15 games back.
                  October 13th: World Series Champs
                  (Anything is possible)
                  GO BRAVES!!!!!!!

Click Here (It's all you need to get fired up about the Braves).

Comment

Sosa is a mystery. No one thought he would post the record he did last season; certainly we could have gotten good value trading him after that season (was it 12-2?), but it's hard to trade someone who posts that record.

Right now it's looking like we should have moved him when he was worth something.
                    Every passing hour brings the Solar System forty-three thousand miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules -- and still there are some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.

Comment

Originally posted by jwkfs
                      Right now it's looking like we should have moved him when he was worth something.
                      I think we should move him into the stands. If the fans don't pummel him with plastic beer bottles, he can sell spicey hot dogs and peanuts.

Maybe we could pull Charlie Leibrandt out of retirement to replace him: he couldn't do much worse.
                      1914 Boston Braves
                      July 5th: 15 games back.
                      October 13th: World Series Champs
                      (Anything is possible)
                      GO BRAVES!!!!!!!

Click Here (It's all you need to get fired up about the Braves).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X