Braves Sign Bartolo Colon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braves Sign Bartolo Colon

Oooooooooooookay, I did NOT see that coming. I suppose having El Gordo pitching for the Braves is better than the Mets. :P

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/208638...agree-to-deal/

At some point he's going to collapse and it could be with Atlanta, but even if that happens, he'll be an asset if he retains his control.
    46 wins to match last year's total

Innings eater and food eater
    2nd member of the Peter Moylan Fan Club

Comment

Originally posted by Atlanta Braves Freak View Post
      Innings eater and food eater
      Performance enhancing deli meats.
      The Mets have the best, smartest fans in baseball.

Comment

He looks like he has several whole ones in his stomach, so one can only hope 2017 isn't the year he turns into a pumpkin.

Comment

I'm not sure this is a big deal either way. He's not going to be any savior, but since we're probably still two years away, giving him a one year contract might help our rotation bridge the gap to 2018 and buy a little more time for some the youngsters further develop. The good new is, we won't have to hit against him next year!

Comment

Assuming his arm holds out, he'll eat innings and food for you and give you some fun.
            North of the Big Apple but missing Central Fla :atthepc

Comment

Originally posted by brooklynboy View Post
              Assuming his arm holds out, he'll eat innings and food for you and give you some fun.
              Yep, and if not, I sure hope that Sean Newcomb develops enough to regularly pitch and not get pounded. :P

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X