Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braves Sign Sean Rodriguez

http://m.braves.mlb.com/news/article...ean-rodriguez/

He's a utilityman with a decent bat and a reputation for being a good leader. Basically, a poor man's Martin Prado. If he delivers on that, he's more than worth the money.
    46 wins to match last year's total

He's a mental case.
    2016 World Series Champions

Comment

Saw him a lot with Pittsburgh. Versatile defender, very respectable at second and third, surprisingly good at first, okay as a corner outfielder, can play some short but just as a fill in. Surprising power- improved his plate selectivity quite a bit in 2016, which seemed to help him. Will be interesting to see if he can continue this type of plate performance. Volatile personality, always ready to mix it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerin Hank View Post
        He's a mental case.
        They said the same thing about Pierzynski and he was a model citizen in Atlanta.

Comment

Honestly? When someone says "mental case", I think Carlos Gomez. Anyone less than that is fine with me.

Comment

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/...-hospitalized/

Wife tweeted yesterday that she has a broken femur and tibia and will have wrist surgery today. Not sure what specific injuries suffered by Rodriguez and his children.

Driver of the stolen vehicle died in crash. Which I think is just great.
            2016 World Series Champions

Comment

Yep, here's to the Rodriguez family's injuries healing well.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X